RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hey Locky

can you please tell where did you lodged your application?

thanks

Hi we have had our nomination approved today and case officer requested medicals....So happy after long long wait.

Time Line as follows

RCB Nomination submitted 4th January 2012

RSMS 119 Non DRC submitted 6th March 2012

Nomination approved 8th November 2012

Case officer requested Medicals 8th November 2012

Edited by Renata

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Fruad, Took loan and couldn't pay back as i loose job,still in contact with bank collection agency and getting some additional time to return loan,but till then police cannot provide PCC.

Ohhhh ok, so it is like a 'until you have paid your debts you can't have it' type situation?

i think the answer there would be to pay your debts.

Ohhhh ok, so it is like a 'until you have paid your debts you can't have it' type situation?

i think the answer there would be to pay your debts.[/QUOT

Hi friends can anyone suggest me who is the best RSMS agent in Melbourne? My current agent is crazy without enough knowledge and after only money that's why I want to change agent.

please tell me who is very best agents or RSMS, who's RSMS case hasn't got rejected.

Thsnk you

i think the answer there would be to pay your debts.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/character-statutory-declaration.pdf

Yeah but that will take time,what about the statutory declaration,i guess it is alternative to PCC,if you cant get PCC then you submit statutory declaration?

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/character-statutory-declaration.pdf

Yeah but that will take time,what about the statutory declaration,i guess it is alternative to PCC,if you cant get PCC then you submit statutory declaration?

Hi MTR.

I have similar problem like you. I have applied for 119 visa by myself. My hubby used to live in Lebanon. He overstayed there for two year and then renewed his visa and also paid for the past stay. But in my application I have not mention about overstay. I just mention that he lived there for a while. It happend because I applied in June and in hurry to apply visa I forget to mention.... I dnt know why it happend....but was really bad. But now I am going to improve my mistake. I have choose the best migration agent who is going to handle my case. I am also really worried. I am going to fill a form about overstay. And let's see what happen in the next time.. I hope it will be all right. So you don't worry. Only you make sure to mention your of fence in the application. Otherwise it will be a big problem in future.

I did mentioned my stay which was over 2 years and definitely require PCC from there,but i am not going to get unless i pay all the debits,i am in contact with bank and i think it will take a while to sort out,all i am worried if they didn't accept the reason as i feel its not a crime and can happen to any1 who lose job and not able to pay debits,so all i can do is PRAY.

best of luck

Hi MTR.

I have similar problem like you. I have applied for 119 visa by myself. My hubby used to live in Lebanon. He overstayed there for two year and then renewed his visa and also paid for the past stay. But in my application I have not mention about overstay. I just mention that he lived there for a while. It happend because I applied in June and in hurry to apply visa I forget to mention.... I dnt know why it happend....but was really bad. But now I am going to improve my mistake. I have choose the best migration agent who is going to handle my case. I am also really worried. I am going to fill a form about overstay. And let's see what happen in the next time.. I hope it will be all right. So you don't worry. Only you make sure to mention your of fence in the application. Otherwise it will be a big problem in future.

I did mentioned my stay which was over 2 years and definitely require PCC from there,but i am not going to get unless i pay all the debits,i am in contact with bank and i think it will take a while to sort out,all i am worried if they didn't accept the reason as i feel its not a crime and can happen to any1 who lose job and not able to pay debits,so all i can do is PRAY.

best of luck

hey guys i am bit confused here. In automated email from vic.pse@immi.gov.au it shows they have reached 20 of jan 2012 but in herei think some of you have already got the CO. if any of you know whats going on then please tell me.

Thanks

Some people applied drc, they in theory get priority over normal applications. However it seems to be very hit and miss. Like a lucky dip.

best of luck

Sure it could happen to anyone, but you have presumably managed to find money to pay visa fees, medicals etc, so find money to pay your debts. I am nowhere near an expert, but I can't imagine immigration will accept that you can't get them because you owe money.

anybody got the latest Perth current processing times? i have email them but they are not responding to me for some reason

Do you mean the one for non-Drc? this is what I have just received...Perth is still the same as for the last couple of weeks but look at Paramatta!!!

Parramatta

ens 16 May 2012

rsms 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ens 20 January 2012

rsms 20 January 2012

Perth

ens 21 May 2012

rsm 20 March 2012

Do you mean the one for non-Drc? this is what I have just received...Perth is still the same as for the last couple of weeks but look at Paramatta!!!

Parramatta

ens 16 May 2012

rsms 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ens 20 January 2012

rsms 20 January 2012

Perth

ens 21 May 2012

rsm 20 March 2012

Hi my agent said he got my RCB approval letter so how can I check is it genuine or not?I want to check it by myself with RCB,So what can I do ?

Thank You

Hi my agent said he got my RCB approval letter so how can I check is it genuine or not?I want to check it by myself with RCB,So what can I do ?Thank You
Do you think your agent it lying to you? I'm pretty shocked that you think they might not be being honest. My agent fowarded me the email from the rcb. Ask him to do that. It will have all the info on it, but if your rcb is anything like Adelaide, they don't answer phone calls.

Do you think your agent it lying to you? I'm pretty shocked that you think they might not be being honest. My agent fowarded me the email from the rcb. Ask him to do that. It will have all the info on it, but if your rcb is anything like Adelaide, they don't answer phone calls.

I agree my MA did the same...call him

Guest crusty10003

thanks for that Tarrat..

Parramatta

ens 16 May 2012

rsms 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ens 20 January 2012

rsms 20 January 2012

Perth

ens 21 May 2012

rsm 20 March 2012