RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi Every one,

Me and my wife lodge RSMS visa application on 25th June and still waiting.

Here is the app history.

RCB submitted on 4th June 2012

RCB Approved on 22th June 2012

Nomination and visa application lodged on 25th June 2012 in Perth.

still waiting for CO,its been 4 months not a word from immigration.

<Edited>

Any other mate got response who submitted application in same timeline.

Thanks

Edited by MTR980

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everybody that's wat my agent got today from immigration

We are trying to manage the large caseload on hand in the most appropriate way to achieve consistent delivery of outcomes for our clients. There are a small number applications from early March that are flagged for allocation over the next week or two. This group includes your client's application, meaning that you can expect to hear from a case officer very shortly.

Please advise your client not to be concerned as a case officer will commence assessment of the application very soon.

I spoke to my agent yesterday, he said as I am DRC if I get a BVB and leave the country I go into the pipeline and am no longer DRC. Anyone else have experience of this? He also said he expects I will have a decision in the next four weeks as he is starting to get several confirmations from the end of June, some people on 29th which is 3 days after me. I spoke to immi yesterday though and no mention of a CO being allocated. I also have a friend who applied in May non-DRC who got his PR yesterday. I am thinking that Parramatta must be coming towards the end of it's DRC applications for pre-July as they have made such a big jump to May pipeline cases. My friend was shocked as he was expecting to wait until at least January for a decision.

I spoke to my agent yesterday, he said as I am DRC if I get a BVB and leave the country I go into the pipeline and am no longer DRC. Anyone else have experience of this? He also said he expects I will have a decision in the next four weeks as he is starting to get several confirmations from the end of June, some people on 29th which is 3 days after me. I spoke to immi yesterday though and no mention of a CO being allocated. I also have a friend who applied in May non-DRC who got his PR yesterday. I am thinking that Parramatta must be coming towards the end of it's DRC applications for pre-July as they have made such a big jump to May pipeline cases. My friend was shocked as he was expecting to wait until at least January for a decision.

hi Lachica,

I think you will get your result soon within 3 weeks as you and your friend apply same time.I am on BVB visa and going to apply DRC for 187(off shore rsms).Can you please tell me,

-If i leave the country then would it be Non-DRC?

-When do I have to leave the country ?

Thanks

Hi everybody that's wat my agent got today from immigration

We are trying to manage the large caseload on hand in the most appropriate way to achieve consistent delivery of outcomes for our clients. There are a small number applications from early March that are flagged for allocation over the next week or two. This group includes your client's application, meaning that you can expect to hear from a case officer very shortly.

Please advise your client not to be concerned as a case officer will commence assessment of the application very soon.

Hey Aman.... What assemment they asking for and when did u applied in Perth... Is ur file is drc or non... Reply plz thanks

hi Lachica,

I think you will get your result soon within 3 weeks as you and your friend apply same time.I am on BVB visa and going to apply DRC for 187(off shore rsms).Can you please tell me,

-If i leave the country then would it be Non-DRC?

-When do I have to leave the country ?

Thanks

Hi Karan

I didn't apply at the same time as my friend I applied a bit after him, but I applied DRC and he didn't. If you are already on a BVB then you can only apply offshore, the problem I have is that I was on a WHV then it changed to BVA. This is why I applied onshore and why I have the issue with leaving the country. Your CO will tell you when to leave the country but it will only be once you have a pre-grant letter. They then give you 28 days to leave so they can grant the visa. Because I am DRC I am expected to be in the country so they can make a decision quickly. (Ironic hey considering I've been waiting almost 5 months on a DRC application).

Did you live in Dubai for at least a year?

Yes about 2 years.but i was never convicted for that,since the matter is between me and bank,but bank reported to police just to include my name in exit control list.so worried now,it will effect my wife visa app as well?

4 months now,still no CO or communication from DIAC OR MA.

Guest crusty10003

Hi Vickyboss

I am on the same boat as yourself.not a word from immigration.I am expecting a decision by maybe Jan or febuary.

hi guys any movement from perth DIAC i lodged my application on 26/june /2012 as a decision ready at perth then i got ack. later on 11/july/2012 until now did"t heard anything .its almost a 5 moths gone any idea guys how long it will take to get a decision . THANKS

hi guys any movement from perth DIAC i lodged my application on 26/june /2012 as a decision ready at perth then i got ack. later on 11/july/2012 until now did"t heard anything .its almost a 5 moths gone any idea guys how long it will take to get a decision . THANKS

Me and my wife submitted on same date and got ack on 10th july,after that nothing from DIAC.

New timeline ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

16 May 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

20 January 2012

[/TD]

20 January 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 May 2012

[/TD]

20 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Finally my residency got approved yesterday sorry to for late update

One day before I go to India to see my parents

going to be a best trip ever

Thanks guys for ur help and suggestions.

For some reason my MA told us that its very hard for them to find out if u do not claim that in ur Form 80.He said they dont check your records or share info with other countries ,so its pretty much impossible unless someone makes a complaint against your hubby in regards to that to the immi.

But I like the idea of being honest with the department and will do that for sure.and thanks for the link pj73..hopefully I will find some more info on how dept look at these cases..

Almost same case,but i have credit issue with bank and that bank report me to police and i cannot PCC,but i never been convicted or charged for that and leave the country legally,so just want to know any update on that,but i have mentioned my stay of 2 years in that country on my application i hope they all goes good.

Finally my residency got approved yesterday sorry to for late update

One day before I go to India to see my parents

going to be a best trip ever

Congrats Nirlep, can u share us ur timeline, if it is possible. I would really appreciate...

Almost same case,but i have credit issue with bank and that bank report me to police and i cannot PCC,but i never been convicted or charged for that and leave the country legally,so just want to know any update on that,but i have mentioned my stay of 2 years in that country on my application i hope they all goes good.

Unless you committed fraud and were charged with it then I can't imagine for a second anything would come up on your police check. Have you applied for one and seen if it shows anything?

Hi we have had our nomination approved today and case officer requested medicals....So happy after long long wait.

Time Line as follows

RCB Nomination submitted 4th January 2012

RSMS 119 Non DRC submitted 6th March 2012

Nomination approved 8th November 2012

Case officer requested Medicals 8th November 2012