RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest jacob88

I didnt breach anything for my visa, but the employer did.

So my point is that immi cannot say anything abt the employer and what they have done.

In the history of 856 and 857, how many of applicants got visa cancellation?

Again, in the immi annual report, 857 and 856 visa got cancellation because of their age... not because of 2 years things.

I'm sorry but I really don't know what you are saying.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I see what you are saying I think. BUT you haven't had your visa issued yet, which is why I would be worried. There is still time for immigration to find out your employer doesn't plan to keep you very long and then it is bye bye visa before you even get it. There is no way around that IF it happens.

Guest jacob88
Ok, I see what you are saying I think. BUT you haven't had your visa issued yet, which is why I would be worried. There is still time for immigration to find out your employer doesn't plan to keep you very long and then it is bye bye visa before you even get it. There is no way around that IF it happens.

so what if u got ur visa already and you get made redundant by ur employer ?

so what if u got ur visa already and you get made redundant by ur employer ?

Then I would be mildly concerned as like you say, immigration want to see you have done everything you can to stay there. It isn't your fault if that happens.

However if they find out before your visa is issued (which is possible, had they contacted your employer yet? I can't remember) then you are stuffed.

Guest jacob88
Then I would be mildly concerned as like you say, immigration want to see you have done everything you can to stay there. It isn't your fault if that happens.

However if they find out before your visa is issued (which is possible, had they contacted your employer yet? I can't remember) then you are stuffed.

I totally agree. plus, if immi find out that u didnt withdraw ur applications because u are terminated, it will be a crime. but, the situation now we are talking abt is totally opposite.

Guest jacob88
I am totally confused then. I thought you said that your employer has said they can't afford to keep you. And so far your visa has not been issued. Is that right? If so, how is that opposite?

I didnt say that my visa has not been issues.... so it is opposite right? and i didnt say it is my situation... it is the situation that most 857 applicants have been facing...

What is your very first line saying there? I read that totally as your employer saying they don't have the funds to give you more work. If that isn't what you were saying then you really need to re-read your posts before posting them. If it is true that immigration people read these forums too I guarantee they would have read the same way I have (and still do). You could cause yourself huge problems.

well, apparently they said that they dont fund to give me more work. when i talk to migration and immigration 857 staff, migrationg agent said it is unlikely to get cancellation (http://myaccessaustralia.com/rsms-visa-applicants-need-to-stay-with-employer-2-years/comment-page-2/#comment-8040).and immi staff said that, it is not what u dont follow and it is what employer does... but even immi ask u why they shouldnt cancel my visa, i can give reason like section 137s (DIAC is also unlikely to decide that you haven’t made a genuine effort if your failure to commence or your termination of employment is due to circumstance outside of your control (i.e. financial loss, bankruptcy or closure of the business). Although I would suggest that in such circumstances, your former employer is unlikely to notify DIAC of your cessation of employment.)so i m not sure. what i m pretty sure is, no one cant cancel the PR straight!! it is for sure and i dont breach any conditions at all as welll...

Guest jacob88
What is your very first line saying there? I read that totally as your employer saying they don't have the funds to give you more work. If that isn't what you were saying then you really need to re-read your posts before posting them. If it is true that immigration people read these forums too I guarantee they would have read the same way I have (and still do). You could cause yourself huge problems.

it is just an example... but u will see a lot of 857 ppl got same situation... u can ask same question to all migrations and to find out what is the answer b4 leaves 2 years things.... Dont take it serious. ..

You have to take it seriously as it looks to me and any immigration people reading that your job is about to be over and your visa hasn't been issued yet. It sounds to me like you are trying to take something you have foolishly put all over an open forum back. You can't, it is there for all to read, along with plenty of info about you, when and where you applied, how many times you phoned them etc. Wouldn't be hard for them to work out who you are. You are very silly if you don't take that seriously.

Guest jacob88
You have to take it seriously as it looks to me and any immigration people reading that your job is about to be over and your visa hasn't been issued yet. It sounds to me like you are trying to take something you have foolishly put all over an open forum back. You can't, it is there for all to read, along with plenty of info about you, when and where you applied, how many times you phoned them etc. Wouldn't be hard for them to work out who you are. You are very silly if you don't take that seriously.

Thanks for ur words mate!

hi everybody , does anyone know how to find out that, logged file is DRC or NON-DRC?

please let me know asap.

thanks

(RCB 21st JUNE, LOGGED: 28JUNE 2012, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER 3rd JULY, STILL WAITING, MY AGENT SAYS HE LOGGED AS DRC BUT HOW CAN I FIND THAT IT IS TRUE?) REASON I WAS OUT OF AUST. WHEN HE LOGGED AS PER THE 119 CONDITION.

Guest Spectre

Sunpatni trust your agent. I lodged late may but it still took 5 months and i think it can take even 6 months to process.Mine was also DRC file.

Hi pollen, i have wife and two kids.

i got an email from paramatta asking to get a new birth certificate for one of my kids, i thought they were working at my case.

I was tlod from the london phone number that more than one co was adding remarks to my case therefore i was positive. I was also tlod that soon i should hear some news but i do not know if they are much into the timelines from the european contact center. I will keep u informed and please do the same

Hi, Massimo, I have the similar timeline as yours, I lodged my Nomination and 119 Visa Application Non DRC on 28/05/2012, then received Acknowledgement on 01/06/2012, the difference was I included my girlfriend in my application. Anyway, if you have further info please share with me. I think you and me will hear from the imhimi soon.

Guest crusty10003

Hi Sunypatni,

i am also on the same boat as yourself and so are count less others on this thread..I rang immigration myself and got a couple of differnent answers.

One immigration person told me that from looking at my file/record on there computer it doesnt mention weather it is DRC or not so he told me that he would assume that it isnt DRC.

When i rang 2 days later and asked the same question the guy said that they only have a very limited amount of information in front of them and that it never says weather it is DRC or not.

I then rang my lawyer and he sent of a copy of the DRC file that he sent to immigration when he lodged my file and confirmed that it was DRC.

Basically he told me that when your applicaton is lodged DRC, it is put into the DRC pile and it sits there untill a case officer that deals with them gets it.It is then up to that case officer to decide weather it is DRC or not.If not DRC then it is put into the pipe line,if DRC then it will be processed quicker.

where did you lodged your application?

hi everybody , does anyone knowhow to find out that, logged file is DRC or NON-DRC?

please let me know asap.

thanks

(RCB 21st JUNE, LOGGED: 28JUNE 2012, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER 3rd JULY, STILL WAITING, MY AGENT SAYS HE LOGGED AS DRC BUT HOW CAN I FIND THAT IT IS TRUE?) REASON I WAS OUT OF AUST. WHEN HE LOGGED AS PER THE 119 CONDITION.

What is the purpose of Form 80? I have read on the forums that CO ask the applicant to fill the form 80 just before making a decision on the application. In my case my agent made me fill the form 80 right at the time of applying the application. Does that mean that it is DRC? Also can you apply a DRC visa without the medicals?

What is the purpose of Form 80? I have read on the forums that CO ask the applicant to fill the form 80 just before making a decision on the application. In my case my agent made me fill the form 80 right at the time of applying the application. Does that mean that it is DRC? Also can you apply a DRC visa without the medicals?

Normally you fill in form 80 at the beginning when it is drc. For it to be drc you have to at least of had your medical done at time of application. The results don't have to be back, but they say that if they check your file and it isn't there they will check once more before changing it from drc to standard. I can't see it would be too much of a problem with the current waiting times.

The reason why we did not get the medicals done is because my partner was pregnant and we were expecting a baby in October. Now Since we have had the baby we will be getting our medicals done and include the new born baby to the application as well.

Just wondering if someone has gone through this process?

Guest crusty10003

Mine was the same sunny2012 and from what i have been reading a lot of people have received the same ACK letter even though theirs was DRC. Mine was lodged in Perth and as far as i know they never mentioned on there ACK letter weather it is DRC or not..

Where did you lodged the application?you can always ask your MA for a copy of the DRC application that he sent immigration.

I am very doubtfull that our application is DRC as when we received the ACK letter it did not tell anywhere that is it DRC. t said the wait time is 5 - 7 months.

I am very doubtfull that our application is DRC as when we received the ACK letter it did not tell anywhere that is it DRC. t said the wait time is 5 - 7 months.

It doesn't say anywhere on my acknowledgement email anything about drc either. My agent tells me this is normal.

The medical thing though I would guess would mean that it wouldn't have gone drc. There doesn't seem to be much difference at the moment between normal and drc though.

Hey Crusty,

I applied in Perth as well. See my signatures for more details. To be honest i would not be bothered much about the timeline until Feb 2013 accepting the fact that i still have to get the medicals done and add my baby to the application which i am hopefull to sort out this month.

Mine was the same sunny2012 and from what i have been reading a lot of people have received the same ACK letter even though theirs was DRC. Mine was lodged in Perth and as far as i know they never mentioned on there ACK letter weather it is DRC or not..

Where did you lodged the application?you can always ask your MA for a copy of the DRC application that he sent immigration.