RCB. - 22 Jan2012 submitted

23 Jan 2012 approved

Nomination - 11feb2012 submitted

16 April2012 approved

Visa loged -12 April2012

14april2012 got letter of kids health ID

23 April 2012 got letter kids medical attached with application

12 Oct 2012 pregrant letter

Thx everyone next week lucky for everyone.

Well i dont think so .. But few people still believe. So its hard to say

in my opinion that processing time 857 onshore faster than 119 offshore, because some of my friends who applied 857 lodged the same time and occu as mine, they all already got approval

Okey guyss... C ya all after 3 weeks... Iam so tired of waiting for DIAC for 34 weeks now so i took off from work...going to sumwhere where i cannot acess internet... Best of luck to u all ...hopefully u all including sam.. Rid..jazzi etc will be PR wen i will cum back. Cheers

Okey guyss... C ya all after 3 weeks... Iam so tired of waiting for DIAC for 34 weeks now so i took off from work...going to sumwhere where i cannot acess internet... Best of luck to u all ...hopefully u all including sam.. Rid..jazzi etc will be PR wen i will cum back. Cheers

hahaha r u serious?

Wut??? hahahaha. Where r u going??

Guest robert23

Hi..its Robert..just going through the forum..

I have applied Rsms 119 decision ready on 26 june 2012 as a cafe manager..

Please let me know any chances of getting visa in this month..

Please let me know..and i think some of the members got visa yesterday..will occupation also decides the fast track of the application

hi robert my situation is same like you i also applied 119 DRC at perth on 26/june/2012 same as you and i m still waiting ,one friend of my he living with me and he applied 857 DRC at perth on 28/june/2012 and he already got his approval , so you can guess now what is going on with immigration he applied 2days later then us and he already got PR. BUT DON"T WORRY we are very close now i think next week we will receive good news.

My time line

RCB. - 22 Jan2012 submitted

23 Jan 2012 approved

Nomination - 11feb2012 submitted

16 April2012 approved

Visa loged -12 April2012

14april2012 got letter of kids health ID

23 April 2012 got letter kids medical attached with application

12 Oct 2012 pregrant letter

Thx everyone next week lucky for everyone.

hi ginni which centre did u apply?drc or non drc? ocupation? kind regards sam

Edited by samkaur

Hey Neet, I got information from my MA telling me that I finally got CO for my Nomination application lodged on 14.04.2012 in Melbourne. But I have no idea how long it going to take ...

Hey renata

Thts really good 2 hear abt getting co. Nt very far nw.

Was ur file lodged drc or non?

Thx

Sambo

Hey Neet, I got information from my MA telling me that I finally got CO for my Nomination application lodged on 14.04.2012 in Melbourne. But I have no idea how long it going to take ...

Hey Sambo,

I don't know much about my application because my MA is not telling me much. All I know is that my Nomination app was lodged on 12.04.2012, and my Visa application was lodged on 1st of June. I have no idea if is drc or not drc. I am from High risk countries, and I have applied visa sub 119/857.

ANd what about u? Thanks