RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

its good news rbp...not very far nw...

as i remember u did not use an agent ya? rbp from which state did you lodged ur 119(melbourne by itself) and i am sorry what was ur occupation...

Few minutes ago My employer Has advised that Employer nomination has been approved.RBP

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88

alright, i m officially nervous... one of my mate told me when she got a co she had got a email and it said "Your application is being allocated to a case officer and the following mandatory documents are outstanding - bla bla bla"

I got email from immi and it said" I refer to your application for a Class BW Subclass 857 visa lodged on 29 February 2012". and she didnt mention whether she is processing mine or not

sigh

Guest jacob88
What does this mean now .... This is strange jacob they must have mentioned that why they sending u email and it must b from caseofficer

so u also got an email and mentioned oneself that he/she is ur caseofficer? coz it didnt to me. shall i ask her again?

Hi, I sent my application on 28th may, I got an email in August asking for the health exam, I sent the early September but did noy get any feedback so far.

I have two question:

- Which phone number do you ring? i am in Europe but here they do not tell you anything about the progress of your application. Do you call a local number on the Australian migration office?

- what is this form80? I applied without any MA and I have never heard of it. I was never asked to provide it? Should I send it just in case...

OMG OMG just got a call from my MA .... Finally she said u have got a CO and if he needs any further documents he will advise...... Fingers crossed .. Iam 6 march 2012 119 visa paramatta

Cong kk sandhu

Thts a awesome news

Not too far now

Best of luck

Very very congrats RBP ... Wen u got CO allocated.

Hi KK thank you very much.Did not notify When I got it she just sent an approval email to my Employer.It means did I got a CO bit nervous.Kind regards,RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi Guys I got nomination approved yesterday did it means I got CO in the nomination letter she mentioned that Nominee has lodged a application and it will be processed ASAP.I am bit confused and worried at the stage.Cna anyone reply to me please?Kind regards, RBP

Hi RBP.... Nomination approval means that u are done 99% and now u just have to wait for visa application approval and if u applied 119 visa and u living onshore then u have to go offshore for visa application approval and did u lodge nomination and visa separately? If yes.. Then it might take sum time... There is nthing to worry coz u r almost done... Be prepared for a party buddds

Thank you KK Yes i am onshore and did the application separately.But when I see the nomination file and My application file number they are same.What do you say would it take long time or not I reckon should not take long.Kind regards,RBP

Guest Nirlep

Guys I lodge my application ON 27 June i got my case officer last Thurday. He/She asked me letter from senior Engineer whom i report everytime he has to be Board of professional engineer of Queensland but he is not a mamber of that but he is a CPeng of the engineer Australia, my HR wrote a letter and send it to them but it been 3 days no answer yet?

just want to know what is Nomination?

Hi KK the gap was about 19 days So just not sure how it works?But the application file number is same was different before but after about a month they gave the same file number for both the files.Not sure how it works.RBP

Edited by RBP