RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, i just spoke to my MA, he said he had a word with Perth COE manager this morning for RSMS cases, they have started allocating DRC files of 1st June yo CO's this morning. The manager said he has allocated 5 officers to DRC cases in Perth. I applied on the 28th June and he reckons it will be another 6-10 weeks for a outcome.

I guess it depends on the migration agent and how friendly he is with staff at immigration. I know previously I have had agents who have contacted immigration, and had meetings with them over things....

Yea my MA is a ex-immigration officer who from what i have heard is one of the best in this, most probably he had to speak about a specific case and has this information, i actually trust his advice because what all he has said till now has proven out to be quite true!!

hi everyone i just ring to immi and the lady said that my application has been allocated to the CO now i have to wait for email if they need some additional document or co will make decision straight.i wish this would be the rite information which i get today becoz 2 weeks ago my employer was told by immi that there is no case officer on this file yet and i have to wait another 2-3 month (processing time which means 9-12).

Did u ring them on 131881

thanks kk sandhu .yes i rang on 131881 and follow the options for ens/rsms. even i asked the lady twice are u sure has my file got a case officer now? she said yes ur file has been allocated to the co that's what i can see on the system but she said she is not sure about the process time.

Edited by samkaur

Finally some good news from samkaur .... Best of luck sam and hopefully u will get gudnews soon..... But try to confirm that u have got a caseofficer.
i am just wandering how can i confirm that i have a case officer on my file. becoze i didn't apply by MA. that's why everytime me and my employer call to immi to get information of my file.any other way to confirm about CO.i'll b appreciated. thanks sam Edited by samkaur