Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy all,

I was allocated a CO this week and after so many months of absolutely no news, I'm beyond excited. I feel as though my head is up on the chopping block now, so fingers crossed that things go smoothly from here on out. My timeline is as follows:

Applied for RCB: February 15, 2012

RCB granted: March 13

Nomination and Visa Application submitted: March 13

Application acknowledged: March 16

CO allocated: August 27

I'm a NON-DRC case out of Melbourne, I work for a landscaping company in Darwin, and I'm from the UK. Wondering what or if I should expect anything like a workplace visit or... nerve-wracking!

Hi,

You must be getting excited now lol, I can't answer your question for you but thought I would say that we submitted our application one week after yours last may so hopefully we will hear very soon about a case officer. Our was also NON DRC and are also going to Darwin :-)

just ring to immi after 10 days they gave me again different information,the lady said on phone now they allocating january2012 files

(who applied from NSW, non drc in parramatta) but they told me 10 days before they are allocating feb 2012 first week files. so that

means have to wait again another month or two months.

hi Sam , I would like to tell my frnd applied same 119 at parramatta non drc by itself on 2 feb , he got grand letter two days before ,u should not worried abt much.....

Hi prince deep your frd got visa from QLD or NSW

Guest jacob88

I got a sad new from immi that non drc (march applicants) need to wait another 4 month to get a case officer. I applied feb 29 and i wrongly told her that i applied on march. So it is going to be a lpng wait.... Sigh. It is for perth centre.

I got a sad new from immi that non drc (march applicants) need to wait another 4 month to get a case officer. I applied feb 29 and i wrongly told her that i applied on march. So it is going to be a lpng wait.... Sigh. It is for perth centre.

I believe we shouldn't call to immigration unless you are out of there given time frame

which is maximum 7 month for non-drc. Normally they finish all application drc or non drc within 7 and half month.

I believe we shouldn't call to immigration unless you are out of there given time frame

which is maximum 7 month for non-drc. Normally they finish all application drc or non drc within 7 and half month.

I totally agree, each time someone calls that is time wasted that they could have been processing applications.

Guest jacob88

WELL, I M IN 7 MONTHS ALREADY AND HAVEN'T GOT A CO YET. AND THEY SAID THAT TIMEBFRAME IS not always right. The processing time could go over 7 months.

NONE OF US WILL FEEL FREE in a good way in this situation

WELL, I M IN 7 MONTHS ALREADY AND HAVEN'T GOT A CO YET. AND THEY SAID THAT TIMEBFRAME IS not always right. The processing time could go over 7 months.

NONE OF US WILL FEEL FREE in a good way in this situation

Its only been 6 months and 1 day!!! Mine took over 6 1/2 months and I was from a low-risk country. Just be patient. They are still within the guideliness.

Guest jacob88
minez not even 5th month....waiting ....... and already conflict with employer ...Dun know how m I gonna last for 2 years ...........shyeea......

what sorta conflict?

Thanx jacob for concern ....Its way too much work here ...+ Unskilled work included + struggling to get a day off ...

...I am already depressed ...

To get something you have to pay something, so u r in this situation. simple. If u don't want something, then don't pay anything,

hi everybody. i m new in this forum i like to share my timeline of DRC 119 rsms at perth can someone let me know how long it will take to get approved.i m from high risk country and my occupation is cook. see my timeline below..

RCB. APPLIED AT PERTH...15/MAY/2012

RCB. APPROVED..............16/JUNE/2012

VISA APPLICATION & NOMINATION APPLIED AT PERTH DIAC 26/JUNE/2012

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER ....................11/JULY/2012

waiting for case officer

Nothing new really, but i had to speak to people at immigration today, job are giving me a pay rise and wasn't sure if I needed to send in a new contract (I don't) They said that they are optimistic that I would have a CO by December (Applied 13th June, LR non-DRC) ... this is not optimism to me ha-ha, but it is what it is.

I know it's frustrating, my 457 took seven months to go through which was utterly painful, so I know how people are feeling who have applications in since February / March... Just have to sit tight.

Wish I had have just applied in January when I got my skills assessment in, but had to leave it until June due to some issues in my company, which should have been resolved earlier.

Hopefully, I'll get a nice Christmas present of permanent residency, and in the mean time I can learn to have some sort of patience!!!

hi vicky mine is also same as u rcb applied 30th may 2012

rcb approved 4th june 2012[

visa + nomination lodged perth 26th june 2012

acnwlg recieved 17 th july 2012 waiting for co m also from high risk ,cook,but not sure mine is drc or non becz my MA sent me a email saying "we lodged ur application today as a decision ready " but there is no information on acnwlg letter about drc and also i have submitted my medicals and pc week later ,not sure about anything just waiting......

Hi Avvy, o was thinking about this too, i am getting a pay rise as well so how should we go about it with immigration ? I have applied as a drc 119 at Perth.

Nothing new really, but i had to speak to people at immigration today, job are giving me a pay rise and wasn't sure if I needed to send in a new contract (I don't) They said that they are optimistic that I would have a CO by December (Applied 13th June, LR non-DRC) ... this is not optimism to me ha-ha, but it is what it is.

I know it's frustrating, my 457 took seven months to go through which was utterly painful, so I know how people are feeling who have applications in since February / March... Just have to sit tight.

Wish I had have just applied in January when I got my skills assessment in, but had to leave it until June due to some issues in my company, which should have been resolved earlier.

Hopefully, I'll get a nice Christmas present of permanent residency, and in the mean time I can learn to have some sort of patience!!!

Guest alfredv
Hi Avvy, o was thinking about this too, i am getting a pay rise as well so how should we go about it with immigration ? I have applied as a drc 119 at Perth.

I too have applied for an RSMS 119 visa through a MA... When I got a pay rise, all I did was send a copy of the letter from my company to my MA. She in turn forwarded it to DIAC. I didnt have to do a new contract...