RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Thanks for all who pointed this.

I think Cook is filled into the "group 3".... is this right?

http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/c/cook.htm

Cert III is sufficient to be eligible for RSMS as cook fall into major group 3 trade workers therefore application may be approved under exceptional appointment without further submission..( it is exceptional appointment but applicants doesn't have to prove it that's why it says "without further submission")

Guys its cert III ( COMMERCIAL COOKERY) which make you qualified cook. Diploma isn't required to be cook

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cert III is sufficient to be eligible for RSMS as cook fall into major group 3 trade workers therefore application may be approved under exceptional appointment without further submission..( it is exceptional appointment but applicants doesn't have to prove it that's why it says "without further submission")

Guys its cert III ( COMMERCIAL COOKERY) which make you qualified cook. Diploma isn't required to be cook

My job has exactly the same info written (other than responsibilities). Says only cert 3 etc, but I still need a diploma for the rsms. Immigration obviously agrees too as they turned the visa down for the person without a diploma.

My job has exactly the same info written (other than responsibilities). Says only cert 3 etc, but I still need a diploma for the rsms. Immigration obviously agrees too as they turned the visa down for the person without a diploma.

immi cant turn down visa as long as u have trade qualification ...for example "cook is a skill level 3 position and doesn't required a diploma its only required cert III " if its not a trade position yes then u required to have diploma and position has to be diploma level for example MANAGER required diploma and skill level 2 position

there must be other reason fro turning visa down may be the position isn't trade position ...like community welfare workers ..its a certIII POSITION but it isnt a trade position

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/how-the-visa-works.htm#c

Edited by pkb84

Hi mate, my friend only have cer III in cookery, and he got his visa on feb this year. The immi just need cer III which in group 3 trades. However it will not work after 1 July. They need at least 2 years on the job training. But a diploma just takes 24 weeks. Have no idea what the immi what.

immi cant turn down visa as long as u have trade qualification ...for example "cook is a skill level 3 position and doesn't required a diploma its only required cert III " if its not a trade position yes then u required to have diploma and position has to be diploma level for example MANAGER required diploma and skill level 2 position

there must be other reason fro turning visa down may be the position isn't trade position ...like community welfare workers ..its a certIII POSITION but it isnt a trade position

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/how-the-visa-works.htm#c

I agree with you. Only trade occupation and must be in group 3 can match the cer III to apply.

Hi PKB you reckon for nominating as a welfare support worker would it be enough having a diploma of community welfare?Thanx

Clause 119.211(3)(b)(iii) provides that unless exceptional circumstances apply the applicant has a diploma (within the meaning of Regulation 2.26A(6) ) or a higher qualification, that is relevant to the appointment. In this clause, a 'diploma' is defined as being within the meaning of Regulation 2.26A(6) . A 'higher qualification' is not defined. The policy interpretation is that the 'higher qualification' is an Australian qualification also defined as being within the meaning of Regulation 2.26A(6) . Under policy, a 'trade qualification' is defined within the meaning of sub regulation 2.26A(6) purposes of clause 119.211(3)(b)(iii) . For the therefore an occupation at ANZSCO skill level 3 will require a minimum qualification of an AQF Certificate III. This standard is lower than the minimum requirement of a Certificate III with at least 2 years on-the-job training, specified in the ANZSCO dictionary. Officers should refer to the definition in Regulation 2.26A(6) rather than the ANZSCO standard. Regulation 2.26A(6) does not provide definitions for qualifications below a trade certificate. Therefore, the qualification defined in ANZSCO is adopted as the minimum standard for occupations at ANZSCO skill level 4, in this policy

Guest jacob88
Hi everyone anyone hear any updates /Co from DIAC today I am completing 5 months on15th not any thing from them.Thanx

I m over 5 months dude, and still waiting.

I know ur state process urs slower than others, but i will say same.

They said that, we need to wait till 8 months which is the processing time from the letter

be patience :D

I m over 5 months dude, and still waiting.

I know ur state process urs slower than others, but i will say same.

They said that, we need to wait till 8 months which is the processing time from the letter

be patience :D

hi Jacob hoz Perth COE are they fast or slower as compare to others? Mina is in Perth where have you lodged??

Hi PKB you reckon for nominating as a welfare support worker would it be enough having a diploma of community welfare?Thanx

its depends in what group ur occupation fall in if its considered skill level 3 and not a trade qualification then it would be considered a cert III level position only ...its POSITION which is considered diploma level or cert III LEVEL not ur qualification for example ...ur a cook and u have bachelor degree in cooking but ur position cook is a skill level 3 and required cert III only therefore ur bachelor degree isnt considered for RSMS

Hi guys, Any updates would be appreciated just wondering that one of my friend wants to lodge 187 (rsms)does DIAC requiers their qualifiactions assessed as suitable from their assessing body?Regards,

RBP

Edited by RBP

perth

Finally I got pre grant letter today.

Visa+ nomination. Mel 12/12/11

Nomination approved 9th march

Visa 10/10/12 approved

My current visa was finished on 13th August . So we already booked tickets to India on 12th august. But today evening we got pre grant letter after lots of efferts

Thanks all of them & all will get good news soon.

Guest jacob88
Finally I got pre grant letter today.

Visa+ nomination. Mel 12/12/11

Nomination approved 9th march

Visa 10/10/12 approved

My current visa was finished on 13th August . So we already booked tickets to India on 12th august. But today evening we got pre grant letter after lots of efferts

Thanks all of them & all will get good news soon.

This is awesome dude. When did u get the case officer?