Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
That's what I've applied for. I'm waiting for 857 to be granted.

So u changed ur subclass from 457 to 857.....

I have never heard that immi staff visit our workplace

Guest ginni
Hi everyone,

I am not British but I have got loads of very useful info from this forum and I would just like to ask for some suggestions and share my situation.

I lodged my paper (my employer did it for me and do not know why they did not go for the on-line one) application for a RSMS on the 28th May 2012 in Paramatta and got the acknowledgement letter on the 2nd June 2012. The acknowledgment letter stated to take a look at the attached documents (receipt, fact sheet, health examination list) but the health exam list was not attached to the email.

I wrote them back twice to inform them the health list was not attached but always got the typical automatic reply (they are currently allocating application received on the 15 December 2012). I called the European phone number but they could not help me. I did a paper application and do not have a TRN but I would like to have the HRI and HAP ID to do my health examination in the meantime.

According to what I read on this forum I should get my visa approved somewhere in November but does anyone have a suggestions for me about getting the codes for the health exam? Should I wait for the CO to contact me or should I try and contact directly someone else in Paramattato get these codes? Did anyone already make a contact straightforward with Paramatta and eventually to which phone number?

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.

Hi

Massimo i got same mail like u but in my mail they gave to me health id no

So u changed ur subclass from 457 to 857.....

I have never heard that immi staff visit our workplace

hi jacob now days most of RSMS applications getting workplace visits from immigration

they have been to my workplace and also conducted telephonic interview of my employer ..

and guys they are very strict now days one of my friend got refused his visa today just because when immi went to his workplace the shop wasn't open ..i dont know why it wasnt open but the reason given by immi to refuse is "business not operating according to business hours provided"

Edited by pkb84

Guest jacob88
hi jacob now days most of RSMS applications getting workplace visits from immigration

they have been to my workplace and also conducted telephonic interview of my employer ..

and guys they are very strict now days one of my friend got refused his visa today just because when immi went to his workplace the shop wasn't open ..i dont know why it wasnt open but the reason given by immi to refuse is "business not operating according to business hours provided"

What if the employee is working for employee agency?

What if the employee is working for employee agency?

as far as i know an agency is not allowed to sponsor you because an agency cant be employer

sorry if i am not getting your question

Edited by pkb84

Hi PKB84, i just wanted to ask what kind of questions do they ask when they visit the work place ?? Is it like very strict grilling of the employer or just general visit ??

Hey pkb

Really feeling bad abt ur friend, after so much hard work if v get this thing it felt just to away.

Immi should understand that in regional areas there is always a change in operating hours due to the season, regional can't get operated same operating hours over a year like cities do.

Ex: wn I lodged ma visa, it ws a busy season nd v used to operate lun/night both but nw due to cold season here being a tourist place nd in-between mountain it's very cold n winter and nt many tourists so v can't operate same timing as v were before.

But who will make immi understand, I think ur friend can put an appeal on the immi decision.

Hey pkb

Really feeling bad abt ur friend, after so much hard work if v get this thing it felt just to away.

Immi should understand that in regional areas there is always a change in operating hours due to the season, regional can't get operated same operating hours over a year like cities do.

Ex: wn I lodged ma visa, it ws a busy season nd v used to operate lun/night both but nw due to cold season here being a tourist place nd in-between mountain it's very cold n winter and nt many tourists so v can't operate same timing as v were before.

But who will make immi understand, I think ur friend can put an appeal on the immi decision.

This is not allowed for this type of visa. The employer are agreeing that they will employ you full time, not just full time for part of the year. So of course if they are not open full time hours then they are not employing you full time. My job is seasonal too, the number of untrained staff drops, but a core of trained staff are always there, even when it is quiet.

hi there

i m new to this forum and thread

i m holding bva and just applied for 119 in june ,

may i ask if my employer is required to pay according to the contract BEFORE the visa is granted ?

cos currently he is paying me less than the annual income stated in contract , (ps less hours atm )

i m not sure if once the DIAC visit my work place and judged on the current income ,

I m so worried now and hopefully someone would give me advice , thank you

Hi PKB84, i just wanted to ask what kind of questions do they ask when they visit the work place ?? Is it like very strict grilling of the employer or just general visit ??

hi there they didnt meet my employer at workplace but over the phone yes i would say its strict grilling they on asking questions and cross questions for 40mins

they asked operating hours,how many business my employer has, how many people working ,whats my qualifications , how long i have to work for my employer,how my employer found me,where interview was conducted, and so on including some rude question .......

Hi

I do understan wt u r tying to say, I m full time 2 but v used to open lunch and dinner both n season.

But nw wn it's offseason so few staff no drops and I just do ordering and other part of job duties in the afternoon.

I was saying if pkb's friend can put appeal if he want bcz the contract starts from the day of visa grant nt before.

This is not allowed for this type of visa. The employer are agreeing that they will employ you full time, not just full time for part of the year. So of course if they are not open full time hours then they are not employing you full time. My job is seasonal too, the number of untrained staff drops, but a core of trained staff are always there, even when it is quiet.

hi there they didnt meet my employer at workplace but over the phone yes i would say its strict grilling they on asking questions and cross questions for 40mins

they asked operating hours,how many business my employer has, how many people working ,whats my qualifications , how long i have to work for my employer,how my employer found me,where interview was conducted, and so on including some rude question .......

What rude questions? Seems odd.

Hi

I do understan wt u r tying to say, I m full time 2 but v used to open lunch and dinner both n season.

But nw wn it's offseason so few staff no drops and I just do ordering and other part of job duties in the afternoon.

I was saying if pkb's friend can put appeal if he want bcz the contract starts from the day of visa grant nt before.

I doubt it. They have to say that their company is a certain size and operating full time. They obviously are not operating full time, so I doubt they could appeal without something like a staff members funeral as an actual reason for shutting up a whole business for a day.

Hey pkb

Yes i agree with you ,,,he is putting an review appeal with MRT

there is nothing to do with part time or full time employment ,,they refused saying "business wasn't open when it should be open "

there is nothing to do with part time or full time employment ,,they refused saying "business wasn't open when it should be open "

If there is not enough work for the company to be open in normal business hours then there is not full time work. I am just saying it how immigration will be seeing it.

whether my employer was offered or taken any money to sponsor ...

Wow, that is a bit off, but apparently it has been happening a lot. My agent was telling me he expects a lot of rsms visas to be refused because of this, and that the jobs are not genuine or have been exaggerated. It seems he was right as they are already being far more thorough.

I knew people on my course who would have thought nothing of paying someone to say they were giving them a job.

But this all is soo unfair if you look at the whole process its just in may my best friend got her 857 approved in just 5 days after the DRC file was lodged at Perth COE the trade being a Graphic Designer

big influx in june making a difference in processing guideline i guess'.... as they have limited quota so they have to find reasons to refuse

Hey pkb

Any idea, wt will happen from 1 august.

Means due to June applications do old applicant has to w8 more.

Very stressing...

big influx in june making a difference in processing guideline i guess'.... as they have limited quota so they have to find reasons to refuse

Wow, that is a bit off, but apparently it has been happening a lot. My agent was telling me he expects a lot of rsms visas to be refused because of this, and that the jobs are not genuine or have been exaggerated. It seems he was right as they are already being far more thorough.

I knew people on my course who would have thought nothing of paying someone to say they were giving them a job.

i dont know if its happening ...but i know my employer went to job find center and some of other agencies for staff before sponsoring me ..my employer got letters from two agencies that they dont have anyone with the skill required by my employer at this stage