RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest alfredv
Hi Alfred My situation is similar to yours in the sense that me and my partner are in Australia but our son is overseas and I rang to Immi and asked if I can organise my son's medical before the CO ask and they said ok and I have organised and it is in the GH system so you also could have done earlier to make it DRC.My time line is similar to yours in March but Non-DRC.

Thanx

My visa application is DRC .... my migration agent said that inorder for the application to be DRC, it was necessary to put my wife's medicals in the visa application instead of sending it to Global Health...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alfredv
hi everyone,

today, i just get further information requier letter from CO. i am confuse that she require me to provide evidence of registration or lisence to prove the nomination for working as a accountant. what is that.

skill assesment? 119 is not require to have that.

any advise !!!

thanks

I guess she is asking for proof that the company you are working for is a registered accountant company... Dont you have the nomination letter approving your application for the post???

Guest yuanxj780
I guess she is asking for proof that the company you are working for is a registered accountant company... Dont you have the nomination letter approving your application for the post???

thanks Alfredv,

no, that is not about nomination. it is for visa.

as an accountant, we do not need any registration or lisence to work..

CA or CPA numbership also is not mandatory need.

i really do not know what CO need.

Personally I would reply explaining that and ask for clarification of exactly what it is they want.

thanks Alfredv,

no, that is not about nomination. it is for visa.

as an accountant, we do not need any registration or lisence to work..

CA or CPA numbership also is not mandatory need.

i really do not know what CO need.

hi aldredv ,may i know the date,when did u apply for 885,as i am on bridging visa 886application frm june 2010,but i dont hav sponsorship frm state,i m worried if my 886 application open before 119 ,i am sure it will refused so i just want to guess ,where up to 885 n 886

Thts very sad.. I hope u will get it by the end of ths month. Tk ma words.

Is ur visa exp n septem like me, so worried if I won't get it. Have to leave aust 2, Wch s nt good fr bth ma emp and myself :-(

Well alfred we all try our best but DIAC treats us like idiots... I wonder why there is DRC or non DRC .... Iam 119 so im leaving AUS in September very annoyed with my employer and having rest in my home country and then wait there.

Guest alfredv
hi aldredv ,may i know the date,when did u apply for 885,as i am on bridging visa 886application frm june 2010,but i dont hav sponsorship frm state,i m worried if my 886 application open before 119 ,i am sure it will refused so i just want to guess ,where up to 885 n 886

I applied for my 885 visa in August 2009. They seem to be processing 885 application quite fast now... I am very surprised at the speed that they are going for 885 applications.

Guest alfredv
Thts very sad.. I hope u will get it by the end of ths month. Tk ma words.

Is ur visa exp n septem like me, so worried if I won't get it. Have to leave aust 2, Wch s nt good fr bth ma emp and myself :-(

I hate to be pessimistic but at the speed Melb DIAC is going, I have a feeling I will get a CO only by Nov- Dec.. and I put in my 119 visa application in April 2012. Its a painful slow wait...

Sambo85... if you visa is expiring shortly... please send an email to DIAC explaining the situation... add in the subject line in caps - VISA EXPIRING SHORTLY and see what they have to say... they might just consider bumping you up... it doesnt hurt to try... Explain that your employer will suffer big losses if you have to leave the country because of the long wait...

Hi alferd

Thx for the concern bro... Ma agent already send an email to diac last week but they have send an auto reply tht due to June lodgement they r busy.

Bro I m really worried, if something goes wrong or I didn't get it. I hv 2 lv aust bcz I dnt hav enough financial assests to extend ma visa.

FYI I applied 1 wk of feb.

I hate to be pessimistic but at the speed Melb DIAC is going, I have a feeling I will get a CO only by Nov- Dec.. and I put in my 119 visa application in April 2012. Its a painful slow wait...

Sambo85... if you visa is expiring shortly... please send an email to DIAC explaining the situation... add in the subject line in caps - VISA EXPIRING SHORTLY and see what they have to say... they might just consider bumping you up... it doesnt hurt to try... Explain that your employer will suffer big losses if you have to leave the country because of the long wait...

Thanx sambo85... But i lost all my hope... So iam just planning to go to india in october and wait there... I dont think anymore that my file will be considered as DRC. Iam on bridging visa applied 885 june 2010 and going to withdraw my application in september.

Hey gillreet ..r u also thinking to withdraw ur 886... Lolzzz

Thanx sambo85... But i lost all my hope... So iam just planning to go to india in october and wait there... I dont think anymore that my file will be considered as DRC. Iam on bridging visa applied 885 june 2010 and going to withdraw my application in september.

Hey gillreet ..r u also thinking to withdraw ur 886... Lolzzz

Hi KK & Gilreet

I Am also on the same boat. I applied visa + nomination both DRC melb on 12th dec 2011 and nomination approved 9th March 2012. My MA agent contact CO in April and he said he will assessing my file this file but nothing happen in next 3 weeks then contact him in early may he said he has on holidays until 2 july but DIAC officers allocated my file to new case officer. When we contact to new CO on 8th may and expain about my current visa is going to expire soon and if i back to my home country my employer business will be suffered due to lack of employee . he said he is assessing my file but not ready for decision yet when if finilaise i will contact you and and also state that your current visa is your matter, so you should know how to deal with that and you applied for 119 , so you and your employer should aware about be offshore while decision. he said please don't send any progress email in future it increase only processing time.

June 20th one lady rang to my emplyer, today we will come in your restaurant to watch the employee who applied for RSMS visa. she visited asked some question about my current student visa and work history, qualification and also watched during work. she asked last 3 months payslips, resume, contract letter and my superannuation documents, we all documents send her and now waiting again.

I also lost my hope. every thing is accurate and we provided all the information they required but nothing happen.

My current visa will expire on 12th August, so i am too worried. I am paying international fees for my daughter schooling which is 600 per month. Situation is too strresed

Hi veenameena .... This is ridiculous... I thought u must have got it by now. So if they already been to ur workplace so everything shud b fine by now. I have to leave australia in next 2 months time and i will . They shudnt have asked for payslips , workhistory etc coz those things doesnt matter untill ur contracts starts for 119 visa

Hi veenameena .... This is ridiculous... I thought u must have got it by now. So if they already been to ur workplace so everything shud b fine by now. I have to leave australia in next 2 months time and i will . They shudnt have asked for payslips , workhistory etc coz those things doesnt matter untill ur contracts starts for 119 visa

i agree with you sandhu payslips,work history,asking about previous visa is none of their business,, they can check visa status online why would they come to ur workplace and ask about it ,,watching you working is unbelievable. are they doing skill assessment or what ... never heard story like that before ......

The only reason they come to your workplace is that ur workplace must be operating during bussiness hours and shud exist lawfully.... Unless ur contract starts i can do anything i want so its none of their bussiness. Veenameena is having CO from long time... DIAC suckssss. She is oaying tax and her kid is studying in school..... She paid DIAC $2000 fees even then she dont know whats going on wid her case... Not her fault if her CO went on holiday. Similar happening with us aswell.

Hey sandu

Any idea abt ma curr situa as under

i am holding student visa whc s due to expire in septem but my previous qualification on my student visa was advance diploma which i have finished already but i was on 573 means leading to bachelor but i changed my course provider from deg to dip due to high tutuion fees...so if i dont finish this current studies and my visa s expiring n sep, am i able to apply Bridgeing visa or auto I will get brid visa a or noting.

fyi i have applied 119...any help will b appreciated.

The only reason they come to your workplace is that ur workplace must be operating during bussiness hours and shud exist lawfully.... Unless ur contract starts i can do anything i want so its none of their bussiness. Veenameena is having CO from long time... DIAC suckssss. She is oaying tax and her kid is studying in school..... She paid DIAC $2000 fees even then she dont know whats going on wid her case... Not her fault if her CO went on holiday. Similar happening with us aswell.

Hey sandu

Any idea abt ma curr situa as under

i am holding student visa whc s due to expire in septem but my previous qualification on my student visa was advance diploma which i have finished already but i was on 573 means leading to bachelor but i changed my course provider from deg to dip due to high tutuion fees...so if i dont finish this current studies and my visa s expiring n sep, am i able to apply Bridgeing visa or auto I will get brid visa a or noting.

fyi i have applied 119...any help will b appreciated.

hi sambo85 you wont get any bridging visa for 119,even though ur student visa expires,u have to extend ur visa or leave australia until u get ur 119 finalised.

Hi KK & Gilreet

I Am also on the same boat. I applied visa + nomination both DRC melb on 12th dec 2011 and nomination approved 9th March 2012. My MA agent contact CO in April and he said he will assessing my file this file but nothing happen in next 3 weeks then contact him in early may he said he has on holidays until 2 july but DIAC officers allocated my file to new case officer. When we contact to new CO on 8th may and expain about my current visa is going to expire soon and if i back to my home country my employer business will be suffered due to lack of employee . he said he is assessing my file but not ready for decision yet when if finilaise i will contact you and and also state that your current visa is your matter, so you should know how to deal with that and you applied for 119 , so you and your employer should aware about be offshore while decision. he said please don't send any progress email in future it increase only processing time.

June 20th one lady rang to my emplyer, today we will come in your restaurant to watch the employee who applied for RSMS visa. she visited asked some question about my current student visa and work history, qualification and also watched during work. she asked last 3 months payslips, resume, contract letter and my superannuation documents, we all documents send her and now waiting again.

I also lost my hope. every thing is accurate and we provided all the information they required but nothing happen.

My current visa will expire on 12th August, so i am too worried. I am paying international fees for my daughter schooling which is 600 per month. Situation is too strresed

hi veenameena ,they came to my wrkplace on11 june n they ask for me n one of my friend as well who applied before me ,she got her visa granted n i have not got even case officer yet.