Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Perth4ever
I have been told by my MA that they are planning to apply for RSMS with the RCB lodgement receipt. I am wondering how risky that is? As per MA DIAC has advised MA that it is possible

hi sunny .. it is poosible...see from SMWA website::::

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Processing Times

Complete applications for certification of positions under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme received on or before 15 May 2012 have now been processed.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship will accept nominations with a receipt of lodgement from Skilled Migration Western Australia.

For more information please contact DIAC on 131881.

hey rp m9 ws applied back n feb 1st wk(non drc) but my ma agent put drc on 4th may...no reply frm diac abt the request.

thy r seriously big ........................ ?????

nothing can b done except w8tng which s killng m...bcz ma vs s due n septem & dnt wnt to extend more

Maybe I am old, but I can't understand any of your posts. Any chance of writing in English?

Hi,

sambo I agree with someone's DIAC'S quota about the visa numbers suggesting every year it would be 16k for this year but I am not sure whether it has been fullfilled or not.Hopefully we will get some good news after 1 July lets wait and hope.Thanx

Edited by RBP

Spenner

If u also can't understand who asked u guys to read and reply on posts

Sambo - no need for the attitude! People are merely asking that you write in full sentences so it's a little easier to understand. Nothing wrong with that, don't take it so personally!

while tracking with the Aus post it says it has been delivered to the port Melbourne. I have called the melbouren office as well and they says victoria has minimum of 10 days time line to get the post. finger crossed, lets hope in this couple of days we might here positive news.

@sambo

Calm yourself. I can understand short words, but not text speak. You seem very touchy, there are spell checkers if you are not confident in your english abilities.

Anyway, into FAR more important issues. Melbourne took the money out of our bank today for the visa (they received it on the 13th).

hi guys can anybody guide me how to get timeline of all australian DIAC processing timeframe like this one

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on october 5

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on october 7

i want to check for the melbourne one.

U applied @Perth Centre have not u?I think it would be good for you as well because your boss has a good chance to satsify the officials and easy to make positive decisions in your behalf .thanx

I really hope you are right! I hope they leave soon as I really want to know what's going on!

@RBP: damn. don know about DRC or what ever it is. i have posted all of my supporting documents and 47es form along with my certified1054 for 857. and tell today i haven't got any conformation whether they have got my post or na and even they haven't taken any money from my bank account. I did all of it by myself so bit worried man.