• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone knows which number to call to contact paramatta DIAC

Hi KK,

I rang 131881 which DIAC has mentioned for onshore applicants from Londoan and then chose option 4 as mine was LA120 - Labor agreeement permanent visa (similar to ENS and RSMS). However the person who picked up the phone just advised that nothing has been requested additionally and advised to wait but unable to confirm whether the case officer has been granted.

I spoke twice and first time I got connected to the Sydney office and second time connected to Melbourne office.

....Mansawant

Guest dwaindibbley

how can i tell if my application is being treated as a DRC application. I have done the application myself for a 119 visa, it was submitted and received on the 1st June along with the regional board approval the only thing not in the application is my medicals?

extract from the acknowledgement letter is below

Subject: DIAC Offshore Visa Acknowledgement Letter [sEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Visa application under the Employer Nomination Scheme (Class AN, Subclass 121) Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class AN, Subclass 119).

I acknowledge the receipt of the above application for a permanent visa, lodged at this office on 1/6/2012

Payment

This email confirms that your payment has been receipted and your application has been assessed as a valid application.

Your receipt has been attached.

(See attached file: Receipt.pdf)

Your application

You will be contacted by your case officer if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. Please be aware that the department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information. Therefore, you should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.

RSMS DCR

Parramatta Office

RCB Approved 25 January

Nomination and Application lodged 6 February

Letter of acknowledgment 9 February

Medicals 1 March

And waiting...........

How it is possible I still waiting for approval of nomination and application, if there are visas granted from applications lodged after mine? I can't understand how the migration office works.

It seems that they don't know what they are doing.

Just got a letter from DIAC saying the nomination is acknowledged. Does this mean that the visa application is being assessed? or is it only the nomination approval in progress?? Sent the visa application one day after the nomination was lodged...

sorry more info on the application

visa type; RSMS onshore 857

RCB application; 25th May 2012

RCB certified; 1st June 2012

Nomination sent; 4th June 2012

Visa Application sent; 5th June 2012

Nomination Acknowledgement letter; 8th June 2012

Medicals; 13th June 2012 (Tomorrow to front load)

sorry more info on the application

visa type; RSMS onshore 857

RCB application; 25th May 2012

RCB certified; 1st June 2012

Nomination sent; 4th June 2012

Visa Application sent; 5th June 2012

Nomination Acknowledgement letter; 8th June 2012

Medicals; 13th June 2012 (Tomorrow to front load)

wow; things are getting processed quite fast; they've taken the fees for the application today... any comments? from Republic of Korea which is categorised as a low risk conutry so hopefully things will be done and dusted in 4-6 months?!?

Hi ,

Did you apply it DRC or how long they took for taking your payment out?Whic processing centre was it ?

Thanx

I'm not using an agent but I do have all my documents ready. Does that make is decision ready? I'm not too sure; I think only migration agents can certify decision ready applications. As you can see on the time line. Less than a week from when I lodged it to taking payment out; quite surprised... Paramatta Office... Any idea how ling it takes from here?

Guest twister

HI just wanna share some DIAC experience...

Me and my friend, we both applied on the same date (5 June 2012).. see signature.. and just 5 minutes before he called me that he got his visa approved.. he received his grant letter from his agent.. so quick.. just 6 wotkind days he got his visa????????? unbelievable.. Mine was DRC 119 and his was DRC 857... I think onshore application gets quicker processing than offshore.. Mine payment taken yesterday.. so hopefully I will get my visa this week.. finger crossed.......

The current processing time on the RCB PERTH website it shows 24 working days. As of now they have processed application received on or before 13th May. I am just wondering if they were over loaded then why they had to extend the RCB deadline to 8th June. I applied for my RCB on 22nd May..Still Waiting for the reply.

Guest twister
Have you been allocated case officer twister ?

I do not know Spectre,, as My agent lodged application, all communication goes to him.. so I m just waiting good news email from my agent....