RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got an email from Paramatta yesterday saying the below, asking us to sign a doc. We had left a signature out. Not sure whether to get excited that it might be assigned to a case officer now or not! What do you think???

So that I can continue to assess the application, please provide the following documents within 28 days from the date of this letter. If you are unable to provide all documents within this time, please contact me to let me know you are trying to obtain them and why there is a delay. If I do not hear from you, I will make a decision based on the documents available to me. Once I have received all the documentation, I will process the application as soon as possible.

Hi,

All My employer has got an email response from Melbourne saying that regional certification body has not certified the nomination bit excitement if the case was goint to be assigned a case officer.DICA email has said:

This email confirms that your application has been assessed as a valid application.

No Regional Certification

The Form 1054 (RSMS nomination) you have lodged with the department has not been certified by a Regional Certifying Body.

Whilst your Form 1054 have been accepted by the department, it must be certified by the relevant Regional Certifying Body before it can be assessed. Please note certification by the Regional Certifying Body does not guarantee that the nomination will be approved by the department.

If the Regional Certifying Body is satisfied that the position meets the eligibility criteria, they will certify Form 1054 the nomination by stamping and signing the relevant section at the end of the application Form 1054. The relevant section on the nomination application form will then be returned to the employer. The employer must then lodge this section of Form 1054 with the department. In some cases the Regional Certifying Body may send the form directly to the department.

If you have not already applied to a Regional Certifying Body for certification of this RSMS nomination (Form 1054), please make arrangements to do so within 28 days of today.So what is it bit excited and anxious about what do you think guys? Thank you pachhai

Hi Friends,

I am so furstated from the DIAC. How they work? I got my nomination approval on 9th of March and waiting for visa decision. Its too long? My MA send email to CO on 9th of may and he repond that he is activaily processing my application and will finialise soon but no decision yet. Why they taking too long if he already processing my application.

Please suggest me what should i do?

any advise will be appricated.

Thanks

As they have sent the cerification on 13/03/2012 and advised my employer that we have sent your certifie3d applicattion.

MAnd my employer contacted thme and the certifying body said Sometimes DIAC have problems receipting the nominations and the visa applications matching them they said they will resend it to DIAC. it is bit weired looks like they must have not then.Thanks for your reply

Your nomination approval was only 9th March! Going by what they say the processing times are I would say relax. Some just seem to go through quicker. Getting anxious isn't going to make it go through any quicker and is just going to stress you out and annoy them I would think if you keep asking them. We only got ours a similar time and I am not worried. Life is too short!!! Unless you are syaing it is 9th March 2011 rather than 2012???

Guest mama
Hello everyone

I am going to lodge the RCB in Roma QLD, I am worry about the time that I can get the rcb before 1 jul 2012. Is anybody have idea about it? Do I have time for the rcb? Thank you.

my one also certified rcb from roma qld. it took 6 day`s. probably u should be alr8.where r u right now.( sydney or QLD)

Guest twister

hi all.. how long it takes to get Perth (WA) RCB approval.. my employer has applied on 9 may 2012. please anyone who applied perth RCB, share timeline.. becoz want to apply before 1 july . thanks

Guest jacob88

i was like 2 days, coz my visa was almost run out and i talked to rcb via phone and they do the process as quick as they can...... now waiting immi decision.... pretty nervous :(

Hello All,

I have been following this thread and I can see that Nomination approval time frame has varied for most of the cases. My employer has lodged my Nomination just last week, so is any one able to tell me how long should I expect just for the nomination to be approved. I haven't applied for the visa yet as I want to apply it as a DRC visa. Any reply's will be muchly appreciated.

cheers

Hi jaskirat ... First u need to post ur timeline. Ur visa type ... Where did u applied ... Have u applied it DRC or non DRC ...non drc takes around 8 mnths max and DRC cud take 3 mnths man or just 2 weeks if u lucky.

HI Sandhu,

Applied for RCB on 30th March 2012

RCB Approved on 15th May 2012

RSMS Nomination (non DRC) posted through xpress post on 18 may delivered at Melbourne COE on 21 may 2012

No acknowledgement yet

So the (non DRC) Nomination itself can take upto 8 months????? as at this Stage I have NOT applied for (RSMS 857) because I plan to apply 857 as DRC.

Can I send Nomination documents again but this time as DRC

Edited by jaskiratsingh

HI Sandhu,

Applied for RCB on 30th March 2012

RCB Approved on 15th May 2012

RSMS Nomination (non DRC) posted through xpress post on 18 may delivered at Melbourne COE on 21 may 2012

No acknowledgement yet

So the (non DRC) Nomination itself can take upto 8 months????? as at this Stage I have NOT applied for (RSMS 857) because I plan to apply 857 as DRC.

Can I send Nomination documents again but this time as DRC

In this case why don't you apply nomination and visa both at same time as DRC.....to apply drc visa u don't need nomination approved in advance...both applications same time can be done DRC

Guest twister

applied perth rcb on 9 may.. itsmore thaen 2 weeks ..nothing heard,, any information?? plz share ur rcb timeline..thanks

Edited by twister

In this case why don't you apply nomination and visa both at same time as DRC.....to apply drc visa u don't need nomination approved in advance...both applications same time can be done DRC

Hello PKB,

As my employer has already sent the non DRC nomination application to Melbourne COE (No acknowledgement yet) do you think If my employer agrees to using a RMA I can send the application again but this time as DRC.. Is it possible to do so..

Thanks in advance..

applied perth rcb on 9 may.. itsmore thaen 2 weeks ..nothing heard,, any information?? plz share ur rcb timeline..thanks

Hi twister,

I applied for RCB in adelaide, and as it stated on the website, it took 8-10 weeks, to be precised in my case it took 8 weeks.. but that was Adelaide. Check the website, it should have time frame, if not you can always ask them through phone call, as a general question, about how long does it takes.

good luck hopefully u get it soon..

Hello PKB,

As my employer has already sent the non DRC nomination application to Melbourne COE (No acknowledgement yet) do you think If my employer agrees to using a RMA I can send the application again but this time as DRC.. Is it possible to do so..

Thanks in advance..

hi jaskiratsingh if i were you i would request my employer to withdraw the nomination application you already have with immi and lodge a fresh nomination +visa application at same time as DRC .....you can withdraw any application any time no charges for that ...hope it helps

Guest coolmittu2000

Hi ,

I am in sydney and completed certificate iv and diploma in management.

I have a sponser who had started a new business i.e web design company and he wants to sponser me for rsms in regional area as customer relationship officer..

I dont have any experience and my questions are:

1.Can a new business owner sponser me on RSMS and is it safe as old business or there are risk in new business for rsms visa????

2.Does experience makes your application strong or it doesnt make any difference in RSMS VISA.

please reply i need ur help..

thanks..

HI Friends,

Anyone can tell me time of processing start from lodgement of file or acknowledgement. I am from high risk country and submitted DRC nomination + Visa on 12th Dec 2011 at Melbourne.

Nomination approved on 9th march 2012

Now waiting

How long we should wait of visa decision.

I am too stressed. please anyone can help?

what should i do

?

Hi all My employer has applied for nomination to Melbourne 13/03/2012.He received an email from DIAC 23/05/2012 saying NO regional certification and State resend the certification again on Thursday 24/05/2012.Is it for assigning case officer then after nothing has been heard from them.And then the other thing is that DIAC has changed the file number for nomination having the same file number as me(I am nominee).What does it mean will they assigend the same case officer looks like! Anyone has same experince please share with me.Thank you for your time.Pachhai