RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

My nomination was lodged at DIAC on 18/01/2012 and an acknowledge letter received on 24/01/2012. after that i haven't received any email from DIAC and Now im still waiting for CO.

Mine is 119 non-DRC. i haven't pay the application fee yet (i would like to wait until nomination approved) . is that why it takes longer to assign a CO??

Edited by lindsaypu

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

Just want to share my good news..

I received an email from my agent saying that my visa has been granted today....

so happy and relieved now. My timeline is below

RCB lodged 11 oct 12

RCB approved 31 oct 12

visa lodged 7 nov 12

notification 9 nov 12

Additional docs requested from employer 23 apr 11

Additional docs submitted 9 may 12

visa granted 11 may 12

mine is non drc at parramatta.

Wish everyone who is waiting the best luck.

Want all to experience this life time joy

cheers

Hi guys

I received an email from my agent saying that my visa has been granted today....

RCB lodged 11 oct 12

RCB approved 31 oct 12

visa lodged 7 nov 12

notification 9 nov 12

visa granted 11 may 12

cheers

congratulations

Guest sandie
Hi guys

RCB lodged 11 oct 12

RCB approved 31 oct 12

visa lodged 7 nov 12

notification 9 nov 12

visa granted 11 may 12

cheers

Hi Goto,

Congrats for the grant :))))

My timeline is identical to yours. I would even say the same (check my signature). My employer has been requested the same way for more information. But unfortunately I am still waiting. Hopefully I'll hear back anything soon from the Immi.

That's great Sandie. Hope you hear the good news soon. It took only few days after I submitted the additional documents.

My agent sent it on Wednesday afternoon and I got it granted Friday afternoon.

Good luck

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 19 November 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 16 February 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

its amazing melbourne processing is getting faster day by day...last update for melbur rsms was 26 september and after 20 days they jumped to 16th december.....

i think, that they are trying to give results of all pending files before 1st july........wt everyone think ????????

hey even i send an email to auto response 1 and i got a reply which i posted here...i have send an blank email at 12 australian time and i recieved the auto response with the processing dates....

Hi Sambo85 - where do you find this link please.. I had a reply yesterday from Perth processing centre and they were on 23 dec so this must be Christmas holidays!!! I would love to keep an eye on it without waiting for their automated response each time? :-)

Guest yuanxj780

hi everyone,

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

as above information, my 119 lodged 12/12/11, non DRC, and have not got any conrespondence.

i called DIAC,they said yes, we are in processing cases that we received before 16/12/11, this is meaning that all those cases has benn allocated to case officer respectively, but, it is not meaning you will got conrespondence. you or your agent will get contact only if we need further information required, some cases will granted without any comresponding, which is essencially deponding on your circumstance.

hopefully, i will get granted soon.

any one have same situation with me?

My RSMS 119 visa was approved by the Parramatta office today and the whole process took less than 4 months. Did not use an agent, but it appears that my case was treated as decision ready. Here is the timeline:

RCB nomination lodged: Feb 1 - 2012

RCB nomination approved: Feb 7, 2012

Nomination submitted to DIAC: Feb 8, 2012

Nomination approved: March 22, 2012

Visa application submitted: April 26, 2012

Application acknowledged: May 8, 2012

eHealth check: May 11, 2012

CO assigned (first contact to clarify a minor issue): May 18, 2012

Visa approved: May 21, 2012

Edited by seboz

hey seboz.

congrats dear...do u mind if i will ask wt ws ur occupation under 119?

My RSMS 119 visa was approved by the Parramatta office today and the whole process took less than 4 months. Did not use an agent, but it appears that my case was treated as decision ready. Here is the timeline:

RCB nomination lodged: Feb 1 - 2012

RCB nomination approved: Feb 7, 2012

Nomination submitted to DIAC: Feb 8, 2012

Nomination approved: March 22, 2012

Visa application submitted: April 26, 2012

Application acknowledged: May 8, 2012

eHealth check: May 11, 2012

CO assigned (first contact to clarify a minor issue): May 18, 2012

Visa approved: May 21, 2012

hey seboz.

congrats dear...do u mind if i will ask wt ws ur occupation under 119?

My employer used "computer network and systems engineer" as occupation in the application, but I am going to work as a lecturer (in computer science).

but as per my knowledge and information on regional body websites.....none of the state rcb will accept files after 31st may for the the previous rule...if u lodge after 31st may u will come under new legislation which will be implementing from 1s july

but as per my knowledge and information on regional body websites.....none of the state rcb will accept files after 31st may for the the previous rule...if u lodge after 31st may u will come under new legislation which will be implementing from 1s july

Thanks mate, but I cannot find any information about qld rcb. Other state show the date on their website but qld. Do you have any idea about that?

Thanks mate, but I cannot find any information about qld rcb. Other state show the date on their website but qld. Do you have any idea about that?

Hi YIMOJIANHUA,

I will give you advice that dont ask these type of questions now, because you dont have much time left..... Everyone here on this forum can only give you suggesions and ideas.....No one knows about RCB in Roma....... So, Just give a ring to your RCB asap to make all things clear.... They will explain you everything...

Hi Guys,

Just want to share that i got ack letter todayy....

Parramatta

119(visa and nomination) DRC.. Lodgement Date-10/5/2012

Acknowledgement Letter- 21/5/12..........

Now waiting starts.............................................

Hey yimo

Please find the info as under from queen regi body web. Hope it will b helpful.

Regional Certifying Body

We are a Regional Certifying Body for Queensland. That means we help employers sponsor permanent or temporary skilled workers under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

The RSMS is one of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's (DIAC) visa programs. It allows employers in regional or low population growth areas of Australia to fill skilled positions that they are unable to fill from the local labour market with skilled workers from overseas or skilled temporary residents already in Australia.

Any employer can participate in the scheme as long as their business and the position being filled is in an area covered under the RSMS.

All areas of Australia are covered except Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne and Perth. A list of postcodes specifying which parts of Australia are considered regional for RSMS purposes can be found at part six of DIAC's booklet #5, Employer Sponsored Migration.

> RSMS Nominations Checklist

> The RSMS process

> Post codes

Talk to us about how we help businesses. Phone*Diana Gueorguieva 07 3842 2294.

Further information on the Regional Skills Migration Scheme can be found here.

News*

The Department of Immigration and Citizenshipis is undertaking a review of the permanent Employer Sponsored visa categories. The permanent employer sponsored visas review aims to ensure that these visa categories continue to be relevant and responsive to the needs of the Australian labour market, and the Australian economy more generally.*Read more

Update: Changes to Regional Skills Migration Scheme from 1 July 2012

RSMS submissions deadline prior 1st of July*

In relation to the upcoming changes commencing 1st of July we have received many phone calls regarding the cut-off date for RSMS application submission.

As we believe that introducing a cut of date on any service, demonstrates a poor customer service, our RCBs are not going to be introducing a cut off date for submission of applications prior 1st of July.

To ensure that your application will be accessed by us and submitted to DIAC prior of the 1st of July , please consider submitting your application as early as possible.

We need approximately 10 business days per application, while every effort will be made to process applications within this time frame we do not guarantee it.

Confirm with the RCB Manager of the relevant office that the application was received and also the date the application will be processed by

Allow yourself a sufficient time to submit the processed documentation to DIAC.

Ensure all relevant supporting documentation accompanies the new 1054 form (attached)

We recommend that you provide a self-addressed express envelope with your application.

RCB Managers of our individual RCBs are:

RCB Primary Contact Tel: Email:

Gold Coast Ivanka Kovac

- Sales Executive 0418 569 510 ivanka.kovac@

australianbusiness.com.au

Rockhampton Charmaine Sharrock

- Office Manager 07 4922 1278 charmaine.sharrock@

abtraining.com.au

Mackay Brooke Andrews

- Office Manager 07 4955 8700 brooke.andrews@

abtraining.com.au

Cairns Lauren Mesch

- Office Manager 07 4050 0700 lauren.mesch@

abtraining.com.au

Sunshine Coast Barry Byrne

- Regional Manager 0429 001 612 bbyrne@cciq.com.au

Toowoomba Barry Byrne

- Regional Manager 0429 001 612 bbyrne@cciq.com.au

Townsville Karen Seal

- Regional Manager 0418 724 112 kseal@cciq.com.au

Brisbane

Head Office Diana*Gueorguieva

- Manager International Trade 07 3842 2294 diana.gueorguieva@

australianbusiness.com.au