RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi dunken ... Im still on bridging visa coz ive applied for 885 before due to bridging visa i have to lodge 119 instead 857 onshore ..iam in Australia .. Wen i granted 119 i have to go offshore once just for 1 day to make it granted.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1epj3z

You are in same situation as i am... i am also on bridging visa from 885 and now i m gonna apply for 119.......

so , can i apply as DRC 119 while i will be present in australia or i have to go outside to apply as DRC?

thanks.

Dunken! Our odds were unsurmountable. Lower middle class - not favourable finances, nearly at cut off age - 45, step-son nearly independant - 21, applied to 67 jobs - 3 interviews & 1 interest, had to get a sponsorship first. There were many times we thought it was never going to happen. The paperwork was hell! We made it by the skin of our teeth - both now 45 and our occupation was removed off the QLD short skills list just after we got our CO. But once it is done, one would appreciate it so much more. I thank God for a miracle and it was! Let me know for any advice. Best wishes

Thanks Illegitimae convict for your support and i wish good luck for future for you and your family. i really appreciate your help and you showing a path to lot of those people who stuck in bad conditions.. This whole process is like a fight and we have to keep fighting until we win it. Time pass and then we forget our whole hardship and can start life in a relax mode.

I applied for RSMS about 7 months ago and after 6 months, in March, i came to know that my employer is no more eligible for sponsorships, as he broke all laws of DIAC and already fired those 4 guys which he sponsored about 1 to 3 years ago, without giving them job for 2 years, which i was not aware of. Then DIAC came to know this thing and they put all files on hold from that emloyer including me. there is one guy, still working and waiting on his application from last 1 year on bridging visa on his 857 application. i wish good luck to him, then i decided to leave the job, without thinking anything, as i was holder of bridging visa from my 885 application, which can allow me to work anywhere... now i find another job.. hopefully, i will get sponsorship this time in a right way and time. Sometimes, i feel, life is very hard.. because i changed my whole life just for this thing...

Thanks Illegitimae convict for your support and i wish good luck for future for you and your family. i really appreciate your help and you showing a path to lot of those people who stuck in bad conditions.. This whole process is like a fight and we have to keep fighting until we win it. Time pass and then we forget our whole hardship and can start life in a relax mode.

I applied for RSMS about 7 months ago and after 6 months, in March, i came to know that my employer is no more eligible for sponsorships, as he broke all laws of DIAC and already fired those 4 guys which he sponsored about 1 to 3 years ago, without giving them job for 2 years, which i was not aware of. Then DIAC came to know this thing and they put all files on hold from that emloyer including me. there is one guy, still working and waiting on his application from last 1 year on bridging visa on his 857 application. i wish good luck to him, then i decided to leave the job, without thinking anything, as i was holder of bridging visa from my 885 application, which can allow me to work anywhere... now i find another job.. hopefully, i will get sponsorship this time in a right way and time. Sometimes, i feel, life is very hard.. because i changed my whole life just for this thing...

Sad to hear the unfortunate events with the employer, there is always risk involved. Hope your new found job serves you well and your applications with DIAC goes without any problems.

397856_2978733941932_1069408422_32952870_307687049_n.jpg

397856_2978733941932_1069408422_32952870_307687049_n.jpg

Sad to hear the unfortunate events with the employer, there is always risk involved. Hope your new found job serves you well and your applications with DIAC goes without any problems.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13355[/ATTACH]

Thanks Illegitimate convict

:)))

hi,can somebody tell me about the 857(rsms) visa, i sent my file to immi on 5 march, i got all things ready RCB, med and pcc etc and didnt get the acknowledgement letter yet, i apllied in melbourne. thanks

Hi Premkhullar

This is a long time to get acknowledgement. We submitted out application, without RMA, 20 Oct and 24 Oct got letter below acknowledging receipt (that's 4 days):

Dear Mr ******,

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship acknowledges receipt of your Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry visa application.

Please find attached the following:

• Formal acknowledgement letter

• Fact sheet with general information relating to employer sponsored entry visa applications

• Receipt

Yours sincerely

Position Number: 11182

Administration Team

NSW Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Branch

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone: 13 18 81

Fax: 02 8861 4439

Email: nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Why not phone them and usually they ask for: Name and Last name and Date of birth? Keep other info ready for security check. With an agent it is always difficult, but worth the try.

Hi Premkhullar

This is a long time to get acknowledgement. We submitted out application, without RMA, 20 Oct and 24 Oct got letter below acknowledging receipt (that's 4 days):

Dear Mr ******,

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship acknowledges receipt of your Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry visa application.

Please find attached the following:

• Formal acknowledgement letter

• Fact sheet with general information relating to employer sponsored entry visa applications

• Receipt

Yours sincerely

Position Number: 11182

Administration Team

NSW Permanent EmployerSponsored Entry Branch

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone: 13 18 81

Fax: 02 8861 4439

Email: nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Why not phone them and usually they ask for: Name and Last name and Date of birth? Keep other info ready for security check. With an agent it is always difficult, but worth the try.

hi Illegitimate convict, Can i please ask that how did you sent your application to DIAC ,through register post, courier or any other way???

I think this is also one of the factor that how fast you get your acknowledgement.....

Different sending ways make different acknowledgement times...

My last application was sent through courier and it took only 2 days to get acknowledgement.

hi Illegitimate convict, Can i please ask that how did you sent your application to DIAC ,through register post, courier or any other way???

I think this is also one of the factor that how fast you get your acknowledgement.....

Different sending ways make different acknowledgement times...

My last application was sent through courier and it took only 2 days to get acknowledgement.

Hi Dunken

My 457 was an online application and the supporting 32 documents scanned and attached.

My RSMS application was a DIY (from within Australia) and always sent either courier (Australian Air Courier Services) or registered post (AusPost). Always had a tracking number to follow up on the internet and the DIAC had to sign once received. This served as proof. Both were reliable.

For foreign courier I was very happy with DHL. Their tracking was excellent and service good. From South Africa to Australia it took about 4 days max.

Only ever lost one set of docs, but that was between Canberra and Sydney, a police clearance certificate, but admittedly that happened within the confinaes of DIAC. The Federal Police were amazing in sorting it out. My CO, strict but fair, was also good!

Are applicants advised when a CO is allocated or is it just procedure? Our acknowledgement

letter states -

Certified Decision Ready applications will be allocated within 10 business days of lodgement.It is then anticipated that the case officer will assess the certified Decision Ready application

in the week following the allocation. If these applications are in fact decision ready, it is

expected that most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

Does this mean a Case Officer is already assigned?

Are applicants advised when a CO is allocated or is it just procedure? Our acknowledgement

letter states -

Certified Decision Ready applications will be allocated within 10 business days of lodgement.It is then anticipated that the case officer will assess the certified Decision Ready application

in the week following the allocation. If these applications are in fact decision ready, it is

expected that most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

Does this mean a Case Officer is already assigned?

Hi Jill

We received notice by the CO once they started. From how I understand it, a supervisor allocates your application to a CO and then below is an example of the letter I received once it reached this stage. My guess is you are between Supervisor and CO.

In reply please quote:

Client Name ***** ****** ******

Date of Birth (**/**/****,M)

Client ID **********

Application ID ************

File Number *********

Dear Mr **********

Request for more information for a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class BW, Subclass 857) visa

This letter refers to your application for a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class BW, Subclass 856) visa, which was lodged on 21/10/2011. You have indicated on your application that you wish to be considered for the grant of a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class BW, Subclass 857) visa. The following applicant(s) are included in the application:

********,********** (**/**/****,M)

********,********** (**/**/****,F)

********,********** (**/**/****,M)

Processing your application

I have begun considering your application for this visa and require additional information or documents. Detailed information about each of the requirements is included in this letter.

Timeframe for response

You must respond to this request within 28 calendar days after you are taken to have received this letter. Please send your response to me using the contact details provided in the section Providing documents.

As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day it was transmitted.

If you do not reply within the timeframe specified above your application may be decided without the requested information being taken into account. If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact your case officer before the due date.

Documents required

The following documentation, information or action is required to process your application for a Regional Sponsored Migration Nomination Scheme (Class BW, Subclass 857) visa:

Then followed a list of outstanding documents to be submitted to complete the application.

Dear Friends,

I got my nomination approval on 9th of march and now waiting for visa decision. How long it take? It is already 4 weeks now. Can I ask about my visa status by phone call or email or not? Nomination and visa application both handled by same case officer or different if we applied both same time? If we would ask about my application where we should contact to the case officer or office? Have any info about easter holidays?

Any advice will be apparicated

thanks

Dear Friends,

I got my nomination approval on 9th of march and now waiting for visa decision. How long it take? It is already 4 weeks now. Can I ask about my visa status by phone call or email or not? Nomination and visa application both handled by same case officer or different if we applied both same time? If we would ask about my application where we should contact to the case officer or office? Have any info about easter holidays?

Any advice will be apparicated

thanks

Hi Veenameena

Just checked on all my emails from the DIAC.

Nomination was approved 10 Jan (sent to employer, not me, but employer forwarded email to me).

On the same day, the same CO made contact with me regarding outstanding documents.

There does seem to be a long wait. Phone them, if you can contact the same CO.

Hi Veenameena

Just checked on all my emails from the DIAC.

Nomination was approved 10 Jan (sent to employer, not me, but employer forwarded email to me).

On the same day, the same CO made contact with me regarding outstanding documents.

There does seem to be a long wait. Phone them, if you can contact the same CO.

Hi Friends,

My Migration agent sent email to CO and got response on tuesday regarding my visa application. He said, he will be assesing my application this week.

So hopefully today and tommrow will get golden word about visa approval.

But i am too worried what will happend ?

Hi guys,

Just want to share that regional certification is approved today.. hopefully i will apply as decision ready this time..

Dear Friends,

Tuesdaymy MA got CO email, he will be assessing my file this week but no response yet. Why they said like that ?

Please advise me. what should i do?