RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well wat does this mean that its lodged DRC upto medicals ... Lolz ... Either its decision ready or non .... But medicals .. Police clearance overseas and afp should be done before lodgement .

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2fylvm

We were told medicals would be done after visa was lodged. From that link that was posted earlier, our medicals will be paper application as I have the forms printed out. Our CO requested paper application medicals so that's the way we're doing it. So lolz it is decision ready up to medicals

Hello,

VISA GRANTED - woo woo!

Here is my timeline

Application lodged at Parramata (non DRC, without MA) on 6th September - sent applications with medicals - Visa granted 21st March!

Wishing everyone all of the luck in applying for your visa it feels like a long wait but it is worth it!

BLB

Guest smwarlock20
Hello,

VISA GRANTED - woo woo!

Here is my timeline

Application lodged at Parramata (non DRC, without MA) on 6th September - sent applications with medicals - Visa granted 21st March!

Wishing everyone all of the luck in applying for your visa it feels like a long wait but it is worth it!

BLB

That is a great news mate.very promising too.congratulations...

hi,

everyone i m new in this forum. i would like 2 know how i will find out my application is drc or not. coz my lawyer told me he lodged my nomination with drc & after one week he lodged my visa application with drc as well. both acknowledgment letter is petty similar. is it possible to check my nomination & visa application in diac website. eagerly waiting for urs response. i do appreciate that. thnx...

Hi Friends,

I lodged DRC nomination and visa file on 12th december and get nomination approval on 9th of march. Now i am waiting for visa decision. How long it takes . It is already 3 weeks. wait is killing me. Plz advise me how long normally take to make visa decision after nomination.

thanks

Guest sam2012

hi veenameena r u from a high risk country? coz I m from high risk country and my application allocated to co on 8/12/2011 got nomination approval on 19/12/2011 but I m still waiting for visa decision so all the best and plz share if u get any news. thanks

Edited by sam2012

hi,

everyone i m new in this forum. i would like 2 know how i will find out my application is drc or not. coz my lawyer told me he lodged my nomination with drc & after one week he lodged my visa application with drc as well. both acknowledgment letter is petty similar. is it possible to check my nomination & visa application in diac website. eagerly waiting for urs response. i do appreciate that. thnx...

Hi Mamma

I waited for 6 weeks after the DIAC acknowledged receipt of my application. When I received no responce I emailed the DIAC and asked. An immediate automated responce is received about where they are etc. About 5 days later a DIAC communications consultant, confirmed it was not DRC.

If this is the case the wait when I checked last was 6 months (Parramatta) depends which centre is handling yours. (Perth seems to be the most up to date)

Hi Friends,

I lodged DRC nomination and visa file on 12th december and get nomination approval on 9th of march. Now i am waiting for visa decision. How long it takes . It is already 3 weeks. wait is killing me. Plz advise me how long normally take to make visa decision after nomination.

thanks

Hi Veenameena

Usually 4 weeks. But as Sam2012 mentions you references might be checked and depends how they do it phone, email or letter. Our delay was our CO was on leave!

Hi Mamma

I waited for 6 weeks after the DIAC acknowledged receipt of my application. When I received no responce I emailed the DIAC and asked. An immediate automated responce is received about where they are etc. About 5 days later a DIAC communications consultant, confirmed it was not DRC.

If this is the case the wait when I checked last was 6 months (Parramatta) depends which centre is handling yours. (Perth seems to be the most up to date)

thnx mate,

did u applied ur nomination with any ma & how i would be emailed DIAC. do u hv any DIAC email address & m i eligible to contact with them.lawyer submitted my application in parramatta. how long does it take for non drc processing. thank you once again. i do appreciate for ur concern.....

Guest rrrrwfn
Hi rrrrwfn

Wait 4-6 weeks after DIAC acknowledge your application. Then email them asking if yours is a DRC or not and when you can expect a CO. I even phoned them and got told whats up.

thx mate I will try to contect DIAC if no CO after easter holiday

thanks

thnx mate,

did u applied ur nomination with any ma & how i would be emailed DIAC. do u hv any DIAC email address & m i eligible to contact with them.lawyer submitted my application in parramatta. how long does it take for non drc processing. thank you once again. i do appreciate for ur concern.....

Hi Mamma

The email we used: nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Be sure to include your:

Client Name:

Date of Birth:

Client ID:

Application ID:

File Number:

in all your correspondence.

Non DRC applications take usually 6 months at the last look I did. It varies.

Send an email to the mentioned email and an automated reply is received regarding processing times. There they will indicate how far they are - the applications they are processing on which date they were receiced. Work it back from today to their date of application and that would indicate how far they are.

Edited by Illegitimate convict

Hey Illegitimate convict

just gt an ques if u can help m out, my agent lodged non drc...but wt i understood from this forum that once you have lodged non drc than you cant change into drc......is it right, what have u done n yr cas...can v request to look as a drc instead of non drc?

please answer if you can

thanks

sambo

Guest padania

hi

Yes...it's right...Once you have lodged non drc, you are not allow to change in drc.....

Unless u cancel ur case if u are willing to do...and then submit it again with drc...but i think people would not do that......:)

Guest padania

hi

Yes...it's right...Once you have lodged non drc, you are not allow to change in drc.....

Unless u cancel ur case if u are willing to do...and then submit it again with drc...but i think people would not do that......:)

Guest padania
Hey Illegitimate convict

just gt an ques if u can help m out, my agent lodged non drc...but wt i understood from this forum that once you have lodged non drc than you cant change into drc......is it right, what have u done n yr cas...can v request to look as a drc instead of non drc?

please answer if you can

thanks

sambo

hi