• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SophieAnn
Hi everyone

Finally after 6 months my visa has been granted today, what a great relief.

Here is my timeline Acknowledgment letter 2nd September 2011 in Parramatta, then wait till today, no news or nothing from CO. then Visa granted

Congratulations!!!

Fantastic news for you!

Did you lodge your application decision ready?

Guest alfredv
hey every one

is anyone have any knowledge about decision ready checklist....my agent told me due to non evidence of my medicals he didn't do as decision ready check list.

but i am going to meet him tommrow so my question is that is he able to do it if he had already lodged my visa application.

also guys just to share with every one here who applied for rsms / ens, 2 days before i called immi call centre and they told they allocating files to case officers which is being lodged in nov 11. and besides this i want to know that how fast there process is.....means like should i have to wait more months as i have already recived acknowledgement letter from immi 2 weeks before...

let me know please if any one can help.

kunal

hi Kunal, once an application has been submitted as non DRC, it cannot be changed to a DRC application. Where have you lodged your application Melb? Syd?

my visa app was lod on 15 feb last month at melbourne office....

wts ur timeline alfredv....any idea hw lng it gona tk to get the co allocated

hi Kunal, once an application has been submitted as non DRC, it cannot be changed to a DRC application. Where have you lodged your application Melb? Syd?

Guest alfredv
my visa app was lod on 15 feb last month at melbourne office....

wts ur timeline alfredv....any idea hw lng it gona tk to get the co allocated

I applied for my DRC nomination at Melb in July 2011, and I have just got a CO assigned 2 days back to my file. Not sure why it took DIAC 7months to assign a case officer even though I put in a DRC nomination. I will put in my visa application only once the nomination is successful. I didnt put in my nomination & Visa application together because I didnt want to take a chance of the nomination failing and losing out on $$$.

If you have applied for a non DRC visa application, then the wait is upto 8months, could be longer or could be even shorter. It is difficult to predict how DIAC goes about processing visa applications. Hope all goes well with your application.

Guest Undertaker88

Hi Katerina,

Thanks very much for that, Hope you will get the good news soon.

Yeah Parramata is really moving forward but your application is lodged in Melbourne office, so Finger Crossed for you

Guest Undertaker88
Congratulations!!!

Fantastic news for you!

Did you lodge your application decision ready?

Hi SophieAn,

My was just normal application, and also I am from a nonEAT country as well, but maybe just good luck got it within 6 months

Guest SophieAnn

Hey guys!

Good news! Paramatta must be moving again...I GOT MY VISA TODAY!!!!!

So happy I cant stop shaking!

Good luck to everyone :D

Guest alfredv
Hey guys!

Congratulations SophieAnn!!! Glad to know things are moving ahead at Paramatta!

Hey guys!

Hi SophieAnn, Congrats. If you don't mind what's ur profession. R u a nurse? Just wanted to make know whether ur profession makes any difference in the time frame.

.....Mansawant

Guest SophieAnn
Great news SophieAnn!!!! Enjoy the moment:cool:

Thanks Katerina!

Yours will be here soon, keeping everything crossed for you!! :)

Guest SophieAnn
Hi SophieAnn, Congrats. If you don't mind what's ur profession. R u a nurse? Just wanted to make know whether ur profession makes any difference in the time frame.

.....Mansawant

Hey Mansawant,

Nope not a Nurse. My job title out there is Human Resource Adviser, so no I don't think your position does necessarily affect how long you wait. I did apply DRC so obviously that does count for something.

Good luck :)

Guest jonathanhanley

Hi guys, just been directed to this thread.

I am new on the forum and currently going through the process for a 119 visa for me and my partner.

Am currently waiting for my stage 2 nomination approval from Paramatta. Is it usual for them to take ages for the nomination alone? We have been waiting over 4 months and heard nothing! Going to apply for DRC visa asap after this has been approved.

Hope everyone is going ok with their application, best of luck to you all!

Hi guys, just been directed to this thread.

I am new on the forum and currently going through the process for a 119 visa for me and my partner.

Am currently waiting for my stage 2 nomination approval from Paramatta. Is it usual for them to take ages for the nomination alone? We have been waiting over 4 months and heard nothing! Going to apply for DRC visa asap after this has been approved.

Hope everyone is going ok with their application, best of luck to you all!

Welcome Jonathan,

Some of the guys in here are waiting for their nomination approval over 6 months so it's not unusual. Ours non DrC was approved in 2 months.

Hi Everyone,

Department of Immigration and Citizenship may introduce the following changes to the Employer Sponsored migration.We have recieved of the following RSMS information from various sources including State / Territory Governments:

1. It is most likely that IELTS band 5 overall will be required

2. It is most likely that a Skills Assessment will be required

These are the changes we presume that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) will be implementing according to the recent review of its Permanent Employer Sponsored visa categories. These visa categories include the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visas.

In the near future, we are told between 8 and 12 March 2012, the outcomes of this review are due to be announced.

Regards,

Skyview Education Consultancy

Web: http://www.mydomain.com.au Phone: 61 0732119038

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x52fz2

This email i ve got from my migration agent . I rang him up and he said he is not sure whether this will apply to already lodged and processing files or just the files lodged after 8th march . I hope this is not true coz my file send by registered post on 2nd march means yesterday to sydney from cairns so iam not sure it will be delivered before 8th or not .... I wish its just a rumour .

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?oqwmzz

What are the changes KLSANDHU? Suppose they will apply to applications lodged after the 8th of March?

i dont think there will be any changes from 8th of march. yes immi has invited suggestion from the employer and employees who have been granted RSMS to make this scheme work better with intention of applying changes in conjunction of EOI (1st july 2012)

I hope you are right .. Did they say in that review that implementation will be from 1st july .. They should be from 1st july but i dnt know why my agent said this.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0xoh5z

yes, Stage Three: Implementation The department will seek to implement any changes to the employer

sponsored visas from 1 July 2012, in conjunction with the introduction of

SkillSelect.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/publications/discussion-papers/_pdf/discussion-ens.pdf