RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest ronak219

It's been 3 wks and RSMS has not moved a day in melbourne.

Anyone who applied in 1st wk of august heard back for immi or any updates.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been 3 wks and RSMS has not moved a day in melbourne.

Anyone who applied in 1st wk of august heard back for immi or any updates.

Hi Ronak.

A supervisor phoned me yesterday and informed me that COs were to be allocated today Wednesday 4 January. Non DRC it seems about middle July looking at previous posts. And with all the public holidays many COs were on leave.

Anybody here granted a visa recently? seems nobody has received any news from DIAc as this thread has been silent lately

Received a phone call from a supervisor on 4 Jan that our application RSMS has been escalated and that a CO would be appointed the following day. No news from a CO yet, but today I will be phoning to hear who our CO is, as the supervisor did offer I could phone her to find out. God willing this week we hope to have ours approved.

Received a phone call from a supervisor on 4 Jan that our application RSMS has been escalated and that a CO would be appointed the following day. No news from a CO yet, but today I will be phoning to hear who our CO is, as the supervisor did offer I could phone her to find out. God willing this week we hope to have ours approved.

Hi Illegitimate convict that is great news!! If I am not mistaken you had urgent case( your son's UNI) did they allocate the CO faster because of that? We sent our letter of priotity in Nov and no news... Our agent says just to wait..

Thanks Katerina

Hi Illegitimate convict that is great news!! If I am not mistaken you had urgent case( your son's UNI) did they allocate the CO faster because of that? We sent our letter of priotity in Nov and no news... Our agent says just to wait..

Thanks Katerina

Hi Katerina.There were other aspects other than son's uni. Most of our assets i.e. property we were unable to sell in time. Our job apppointment & 457 went much quicker than anticipated and we had to move, with little liquidity in hand. After a second and better prepared request to have our application expidited it was granted.

Here are the updates, I am afraid it's bad!! :mad:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 09 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 30 June 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 11 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 9 November 2011.

OMG we have finally received the Golden Email this morning!!!!! :biggrin: 857 granted!!!!

We started our visa journey in 2008 and can not quite believe it's actually happened.

Thanks to everyone here, this thread has been very helpful.

Lots of celebrations this evening - werhooooo

Good luck.

Sarah

Congrats for the first ticket...

Just received a list of additional documents required. Medical of one member of family just turned 15 (appointment tomorrow), Form 80 for my wife (completed), Australian police clearance certificate - SA one not sufficient, not sure why (applied this afternoon) and then the biggest challenge getting a South African police clearance certificate! (Just made contact with service provider in Pretoria). The amount of money already spent on documentation is staggering! But we are making process clawing our way forward!

Guest tandcmum

is an assessing officer the same as a case officer??

we have also just received a request for additional documentation, health examinations (geting done tomorrow) form 80 for both myself and hubby (where we supposed to include these originally?) and also they need the deed poll for my hubbys name change which is a nightmare as we dont have it and no idea which solicitor even did it for us, they are not happy with the stat declaration he got done at the jutice of peace. still not major hurdles and should get all these sorted somehow easily within the week or so.

is an assessing officer the same as a case officer??

we have also just received a request for additional documentation, health examinations (geting done tomorrow) form 80 for both myself and hubby (where we supposed to include these originally?) and also they need the deed poll for my hubbys name change which is a nightmare as we dont have it and no idea which solicitor even did it for us, they are not happy with the stat declaration he got done at the jutice of peace. still not major hurdles and should get all these sorted somehow easily within the week or so.

Both assessing and case officer are the same. Form 80, I was under the impression was only required for off shore applications. However it seems if the CO feels one is required for a applicant already in Australia, the request could be make.

Guest alfredv

I applied for my 2nd stage nomination with DIAC on 22nd July 2011 at the Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE). I am still not sure if a case officer has been assigned to my file and is processing my documents. I do not want to give a call to find out the status of my application for fear that my file will be sent to the bottom of the pile. My migration agent tells me to wait for another month or so since it is within the standard 8 month processing time (am from a high risk country).

Dont know what to do!! Am getting a bit tense, especially since I have recently got married and my wife is waiting for our papers to be processed so that she can join me in Australia.

Any thoughts on this???

I applied for my 2nd stage nomination with DIAC on 22nd July 2011 at the Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE). I am still not sure if a case officer has been assigned to my file and is processing my documents. I do not want to give a call to find out the status of my application for fear that my file will be sent to the bottom of the pile. My migration agent tells me to wait for another month or so since it is within the standard 8 month processing time (am from a high risk country).

Dont know what to do!! Am getting a bit tense, especially since I have recently got married and my wife is waiting for our papers to be processed so that she can join me in Australia.

Any thoughts on this???

Hi Alfredv. Can understand your frustration! I sent an email to the DIAC requesting the status of our application. Ou first reply (immediate) was an automated reply stating the usual - how far they are etc (examples of such similar email on previous posts in this thread). However after four days I did receive a personalized reply from a communications guy, stating our application was a non-DRC application. I was able to communicate with him on several occasions. (I think the system refers you back to the same guy who replied originally). I don't think your folder would end up on the bottem as this guy would check a computerised entry. Try and get your application ID and state some personal details as a security check for the DIAC. As you have gathered alot of "I think's" were present in my reply. For some obscure reason I have to submit more documents than a colleague from the same country, same profession, same job,same employer. It depends in my opinion from CO to CO. Best wishes!

Guest alfredv

Hi there,

thank you for your quick reply. I did try to contact DIAC, however since I am going through a migration agent, they informed me to contact the migration agent instead for any updates. My migration agent keeps telling me that from experience there are delays when calls are made to check on the status of the application. I think I will wait for another couple of weeks before I get in touch with the migration agent again.

Yes, unfortunately, our applications solely depend on the mood of the case officers...

You have applied much much after me and you have already been assignmed to a case officer!! Thats so cool!! All the best to you too with regards to your application!!!

Hi,

I just get into the queue for RSMS. My employer should send the form to Certifying body in PERTH in this week.

Immigration website shows the timeline for RSMS (within 4 weeks), however, I didn't realize that the waiting time for certify and nomination....

Anyway, wish our luck to get certification/approval letter and VISA within this year!

Guest ronak219

Still waiting.

nothing seems to be moving forward from past 1 month at Melbourne office. Still same updates.

Frustrating as I applied on 4th of august. No sign of case officer or anything.

Is anyone else in same position anyone applied in august at melbourne office

Still waiting.

nothing seems to be moving forward from past 1 month at Melbourne office. Still same updates.

Frustrating as I applied on 4th of august. No sign of case officer or anything.

Is anyone else in same position anyone applied in august at melbourne office

Hi Ronak,

We have applied on 1st of aug., Co assigned on 8th of dec. and my visa was approved on 13th of Dec.

No information is terrible!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that soon you will your have CO!

Guest sam2012

Any thoughts on this???

if u still waiting for co u should email your application details to vic.pse@immi.gov.au because they are processing applications received before 1st aug and they will reply u as soon as possible this worked for me and my application allocated to co within a week

Guest alfredv
if u still waiting for co u should email your application details to vic.pse@immi.gov.au because they are processing applications received before 1st aug and they will reply u as soon as possible this worked for me and my application allocated to co within a week

Thank you for your post. I did send and email, however I got a reply stating that are experiencing a high volume of applications and that the service standard for processing ENS/RSMS applications is 5-7 months. I guess I will have to just wait and hopefully I should receive some good news soon!!!

Hello everyone ... I just have one question regarding timeline . I live in cairns and i may lodge my 119 visa in feburary and my agent told me that my application will get CO within 5 to 6 weeks coz they will lodge DECISION

READY CHECKLIST application and when i send email to DIAC the email i get in reply says they have about to start august 2011 applications so it should be 5 months waiting time .instead of 6 weeks ,..My agent is well reputed in cairns so she should not lie .... If someone plz can clarify this situation . thank you very much . KARAN

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.989487,145.421976

Guest smwarlock20
Hello everyone ... I just have one question regarding timeline . I live in cairns and i may lodge my 119 visa in feburary and my agent told me that my application will get CO within 5 to 6 weeks coz they will lodge DECISION

READY CHECKLIST application and when i send email to DIAC the email i get in reply says they have about to start august 2011 applications so it should be 5 months waiting time .instead of 6 weeks ,..My agent is well reputed in cairns so she should not lie .... If someone plz can clarify this situation . thank you very much . KARAN

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.989487,145.421976

Well Karan ur agent is right, provided ur application is submitted DRC.u would be alloted a case officer in days if ur lucky.by the way can u specify the dates recieved in ur acknowledgement email.thanks