Sorry, but some people need to get a grip.

Nzogbia

What a load of hippy spam.

BTW you shot yourself in the foot as most people who make the decision to go back / compare their lifestyle / wonder if little johnny will settle etc etc can get quite depressed over it all, I certainly have.... and you have said that is OK.

Go and bore somone else with your nonsense.

Guest kevinboomer
What a load of hippy spam.

BTW you shot yourself in the foot as most people who make the decision to go back / compare their lifestyle / wonder if little johnny will settle etc etc can get quite depressed over it all, I certainly have.... and you have said that is OK.

Go and bore somone else with your nonsense.

love it!!!!

Guest kevinboomer
you're in it up to ya neck son

:wink:

It wasn't me officer !!!! A big boy dun it and ran away!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading threads on this forum for quite some time and can certainly empathise with many of the sentiments expressed in the various threads. Also, to be clear, I am not one of the 'no-dissenter will be tolerated'/Australia is magnificient' brigade, but honestly, there are far too many co-dependent, self obsessed folk on here who could do with having a word with themselves.

This is a forum dedicated to issues related to moving back to the UK. There are, of course, stresses associated with emigration and the decision as to whether to stay or to return. But, the weeping and wailing and overstating of how 'tragic' people's existences have become is a pitiful sgtate of affairs. People with cancer (and their families) experience 'tragedy', people with no jobs in sink towns are 'bereft' and 'lost', individuals with huge debt burdens are 'sleepless'. By contrast, those who cannot decide whether they are intolerably bored with Perth and their oversized swimminmg pool and the vacuity of it all, in preference to the leafiness of London's commuter belt, are not 'in torment'. Never mind the suffering of the starving millions or the hopelessness of living in filth and degradation, or under the jackboot of a totalitarian regime. Never mind all that....just tell me, please....will little Johnny settle back in year 10 if we switch back to the UK? Oh no, he might not, not fully.

This is NOT an abusive thread. I am not accusing individuals - but generally, this forum does reveal what an over pampered, over indulged lot we have become. The biggest decision most people on this site have to make is should I stay in one 1st world country or should I return to another 1st world country.

I didn't want this to be my first post. I wanted it to be about the process of settling here over the last 4 years, and the reasons why I might actually return to the UK. But I just can't get over the amount of psychobabble, southern softie, luvvie hair stroking nonsense.

Emigrating or returning to the UK is not REAL hardship! Toughen up people.

(ps: I exempt depression sufferers from this broadside. Depression IS suffering, whatever the cause.)

HERE HERE:arghh:

Archived