Free Emigration talk

ashleymhale

Hi guys, I found this on one of the emigration websites. Might be useful for people just starting to think about the process. Also it states that representitives from WA, SA, and VIC will be there to talk about the new State lists which sounds promising for an imminent announcement as I'm sure like me you re all sick of waiting.

Attend our new Visa Regulations Seminar | Immigration2oz.com

Guest CarlaAndGary
Hi guys, I found this on one of the emigration websites. Might be useful for people just starting to think about the process. Also it states that representitives from WA, SA, and VIC will be there to talk about the new State lists which sounds promising for an imminent announcement as I'm sure like me you re all sick of waiting.

Thanks for this... we've signed up to go along. No idea if it'll be useful but it will be good to get the opportunity to ask questions about our specific case. Many thanks again!

Guest CarlaAndGary

Hello again,

I've just heard back that my booking has been confirmed - very excited and wanted to let anyone know who might find it useful. I recieved an email letting me know that:

"The seminar will be held at the Mandolay Hotel and Conference Centre in Guildford, Surrey, on Saturday 7th August between 10am to 4pm.

Presentations by myself as a Registered Migration Agent and the individual state governments will be held at 10am and 1pm, with the remaining time available for you to individually meet with a Registered Migration Agent, state representatives and settlement service providers."

We're at the very first hurdle and not due to submit skills assessment until Jan 2011 as I'll have been a Business Analyst for two years by then. So if anyone's in the same boat and needs some answers from the horses mouth, go to the web address above and book up!

All the best,

Carla

Archived