17 and looking for mates

Guest ashleyPJ

Guest ashleyPJ

Hi everyone

im ash

im 17 and i got no mates lol

ive been in brisbane (jindalee) for 7 weeks and i don't know a soul.

im bored and i wanna go back :(

If there is anyone around my age group, preferably in the same boat, but not important. who wants to hang out,

PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!! :)

Guest joelleoneill

Hello, my name's Joelle and I'm 16 (17 next month). I may be moving to Australia next summer with my family, my parents are looking at Adelaide and Brisbane, we're visiting them next month as we have received our visas.

I'm hoping to make some friends when we visit this summer so would you like to talk on msn or whatever?? :)

x x x

Guest oggie1

Hi Ashley

My name is also Ashleigh i am 17 will be 18 in Janurary we are landing in Brisbane on 18th August.Ithink we are going around North Lakes is that near you.I have also got 3 sisters caming with us Chloe 15,Alisha 4 and Ella 2 i would love to talk and maybe meet up once we arrive. Ashleigh

Guest ashleyPJ

Hi there

Thanks for the reply

im not sure where north lakes is it might be there other side of brisbane, we are south west side..

do you have facebook? we could add and sort some things out?

ash

Guest ashleyPJ
Hello, my name's Joelle and I'm 16 (17 next month). I may be moving to Australia next summer with my family, my parents are looking at Adelaide and Brisbane, we're visiting them next month as we have received our visas.

I'm hoping to make some friends when we visit this summer so would you like to talk on msn or whatever?? :)

x x x

hi there

Pm me for my msn

yeh get in touch :)

Ash

Guest oggie1

Hi Ashley

Yeh i have My name is Ashleigh Hogan im fro Birkenhead Merseyside i have got black hair my mum and dad are chris and Rowena Hogan they are both on facebook as well if you carnt find me i think my uncle lives south of brisbane. speak soon Ashleigh

Guest ashleyPJ
Hi Ashley

Yeh i have My name is Ashleigh Hogan im fro Birkenhead Merseyside i have got black hair my mum and dad are chris and Rowena Hogan they are both on facebook as well if you carnt find me i think my uncle lives south of brisbane. speak soon Ashleigh

there is alot of you with that name on facebook lol

add me ash petit-jean :)

Guest joelleoneill

Hey ashleigh im going to brisbane next month would you mind talking to me on facebook or msn? :)

Joelle x x x

Guest ashleyPJ
ashleyPJ

I think your mum posted in one of my topics on here and said she'd put us in touch?? I'm coming over at the beginning of August

Luke

yeh she did luke

where abouts you gonna be living?

if you have facebook add me :)

Guest ashleyPJ
Hi Ash

Just tried to add you on msn, saw you put that on here earlier?

Luke

yeh msn and facebook :)

just working on the msn now, we have to share cos our container isnt here ye,t only one laptop has msn on and my brothers not being nice hahaha

but im working on him, as big bros do lol

ash

I know what you mean about that lol i got a new laptop for my birthday the other day so i'm guarding that with my life :)

Incidentally my younger brother is also called Ash, he'll be 16 in a few weeks and isn't coming over at the same time as me... But will around middle of October I expect.

Luke.

Guest ashleyPJ
I know what you mean about that lol i got a new laptop for my birthday the other day so i'm guarding that with my life :)

Incidentally my younger brother is also called Ash, he'll be 16 in a few weeks and isn't coming over at the same time as me... But will around middle of October I expect.

Luke.

lol i also have a younger brother makaulay he will be 14 in sept and another at 12 and a sister 10 and another brother 5 and another sister 3 lol

oh yeh and a older brother whos 22 but hes in the army :)

So you've got quite a big family then?? Sounds good I am on Facebook too btw just have to search Luke Megginson, but i'm on my phone writing this at the moment so I won't be able to use Facebook chat atm. :)

Guest ashleyPJ
So you've got quite a big family then?? Sounds good I am on Facebook too btw just have to search Luke Megginson, but i'm on my phone writing this at the moment so I won't be able to use Facebook chat atm. :)

are you from bracknell? whats your profile pic look like?

Guest dennipayne18

Heyy Ashley

My name is Denni i am 18 and will be leaving for Brisbane 27th August. I'm moving to Pacific Pines if that is anywhere near you? Im moving over with my parents, sisters 21(with her bf) and 8 and brother 15. i would love to talk and maybe meet up once we arrive.

Denni xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oggie1

Hi denni

Thanks for your message i carnt seem to find you on facebook yes we are leaving on the 16th it would be great to meet up we are not sure were we are moving to as yet my mum and dad were looking up that way first but then started looking at north lakes but they carnt seem to find a big enough house in that area so they are thinking of looking back up that way.Iam moving with my mum and dad and my 3 sisters chloe 15,alisha 4, and ella 2 my other 2 sisters and there partners and kids are caming out later after we have settled.My name is Ashleigh Hogan i have long dark hair and use to attend Prenton High school look me up on face book and i will add you keep in touch

Hey Ashley

I arrived here on Monday in Brisbane. When are you coming over again?? I've just been to Griffith University and stuff to open days and so on and so forth, done quite a lot in a week!! Would like to chat if you'd be up for that??

Luke

Archived