Possible move to Bundaberg

malaya

Hi. My husband and I have received our visas, I have received a job offer in Bundaberg with Queensland Health. I have travelled extensively around Aus, but never went to Bundaberg. Is anyone able to give advice on this town e.g. shops, cafe culture, jobs for builders (husband is one)? Many thanks

Guest michaelh

Hi,

We have applied for a Visa and hope to be relocating near Bundaberg in Moore Park. I would say Bundaberg is best described as a smaller townlike city with stacks of potential but I would be hesitant over it reaching its potential anytime soon. The councils website is a good one as it indicates what strategies they have for moving forward. In terms of building, the airport has recently been expanded and two major housing projects are in the pipeline, I would have thought that at some stage builders would eb in short supply. In fact I am looking for one to build a house on land that I have just purchased, however no offense intended but I need a local builder dur to the site. We looked from Sydney to Cairns, focused on Agnes Water and Bagarra and plumped Moore Park as it is quite with loads of potential and a fab restaurant. Hope this helps. Michael

Archived