16-19s in Brisbane?

LukeM

Now that's the big question!! I know there's always lots of "young" people on here but many of you are probably a bit young!

Have also posted this on the Brits in Brisbane forum btw, and it's on the Queensland board here too, cos I am clearly desparate...!! if this is like deja vu to you :biglaugh:

So are there any 16-19s on here near (or nearish) Brisbane who are looking for friends?! LOL if you don't know already from my posts on here and PiO I'm 17 (until Tuesday when I'll be 18) and will be leaving the UK behind on the 1st of August!

So any takers? Please?

Luke

Guest sweety

Hi luke..

I have a 17 year old son and we are in Brisbane (Jindalee) Have been here about 7 weeks now, although flew over to Oz in April.

He also is looking for friends, so would be good for the both of you i think if you hooked up and hung out together.

His name is Ash.

We're from Cornwall.

He is on Facebook so if you are interested, drop me a message back and i shall get you both in touch.

All the best

Saffy x

Guest dennipayne18

Hi Luke my name is Denni, im 18 and moving to Brisbane with my family 27th August.

I am nervous about not knowing anyone over there and would like to chat with you so i know atleast one person in Brisbane haha! i also have facebook if you would like to chat on there to?

Denni xx

Archived