NSW- New list of occupations for State Sponsorship...COULD THIS BE THE SMP??

Guest asereht01

Guest asereht01

Just read in the website NSW website that they have a new list of occupations for sponsorship. See the link at Skilled Sponsored Migration: Business Migration: Industry & Investment NSW

The list was narrowed down into less that 5 occupations per sector and it is now categorized in the ANZSCO codes!!!

They did not indicate if its their SMP list already ..but if it is already, the SMP list is quite few! Could this be their SMP??!!!!!

I hope not!!I am NSW sponsored lodged my application last Oct 2009 , but my occupation is now not included in the new list of occupations they just released :arghh:

Just read in the website NSW website that they have a new list of occupations for sponsorship. See the link at Skilled Sponsored Migration: Business Migration: Industry & Investment NSW

The list was narrowed down into less that 5 occupations per sector and it is now categorized in the ANZSCO codes!!!

They did not indicate if its their SMP list already ..but if it is already, the SMP list is quite few! Could this be their SMP??!!!!!

I hope not!!I am NSW sponsored lodged my application last Oct 2009 , but my occupation is now not included in the new list of occupations they just released :arghh:

Hi asereht,

I´m sorry to hear that you are not on the list....

I checked it right away, really worried, but I´m glad now that I found my occupation there.

what´s your occupation?

Carolina

Ive just trawled through my downloads to look up the one I last looked at and the list looks like it is the exact same as it was in Feb and May when I downloaded it apart from the asco has been changed to ANZCO I think - im hoping that this is just them starting to prep for July by updating the ones they have up on the website and they are waiting till July to publish their new list.

Im really really hoping im right :err::err:

Hoping July brings a few more to that list!

Guest asereht01

cazhoney,

My nominated occupation is Life scientist.. Months ago its in their list now, occupations under the Pharma Industry is down to only 3 :(

I really hope that there will be a new list for SMP

Guest jessijessi

:cry::cry:

pls from which link can i get the full occupations list for sponsorship of each states......

pls.......... show me a full list.........a URL..........

:cry::cry:

pls from which link can i get the full occupations list for sponsorship of each states......

pls.......... show me a full list.........a URL..........

Jessi,

the link for 176 skilled sponsored migration in:

Skilled Sponsored Migration: Business Migration: Industry & Investment NSW

The full list is here:

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/migration/pdfdocuments/STNI_Criteria_STNI_Skilled.pdf

the link for 475 skilled regional sponsored is:

Skilled Regional Sponsored Migration: Business Migration: Industry & Investment NSW

cheers,

Carolina

Guest jessijessi

Carolina

Thanks a lot.

It is now clear of New South Wales only, right?

How about other states` sponsored occupation list?

I found the 475 list of NSW has many TRA occupations......

Jessi

Guest asereht01

the new list of occupations that NSW will sponsor are all taken from the new SOL list. I do hope that they will still publish their much broader SMP.

I hope that the states will still release 2 list:

1) the list of occupations for sponsorship - the narrowed one, extracted from the new SOL list

2) SMP list- a much broader list, extracted from schedule 4 of the new list

i hope my presumption is correct

• 1 month later...
Guest Lankan1

Guys, please explain me the difference between the SMP and skill list? I wrote to NSW & asked whether announced list is their skill shortage list ? they responded "Yes" Now I don't understand why It has only 3 IT occupations while "www.seek.com" has a greater demand for the same!

Archived