Where to Go?

OzPomDan

I'm planning on moving back to the UK after I finish flight school (pilot training), and was wondering where people think would be good around Leeds area.

I've looked at Newcastle (I have family around there), Manchester and also south as well, but Leeds seems to be more practical for me as it is nearer London, but still doesn't cost an arm and a leg to live there.

Any thoughts on the nicer areas???

Thanks a Lot

PS... don't know whether this is in exactly the right forum :tongue:

I'm planning on moving back to the UK after I finish flight school (pilot training), and was wondering where people think would be good around Leeds area.

I've looked at Newcastle (I have family around there), Manchester and also south as well, but Leeds seems to be more practical for me as it is nearer London, but still doesn't cost an arm and a leg to live there.

Thanks a Lot

Hi, Leeds is quite expensive to live-especialy in the more affluent suburbs. Are you looking at city/town/village-the good news is in the UK whichever you choose you will be able to commute to Leeds/London easily.

Do you have a family?

Thanks a Lot

What about Harrogate, or there is Headingley (lot of students)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doyley12

I used to live in Leeds! I would recommend Headingley/Far Headingley if you're young.

Chapel Allerton isn't bad either. There's also plenty of new flats in the city centre around the river which are quite nice - if a bit pricey!

Archived