On our way to Melbourne

Hi All,

I am new to the site and me and my fiancee are in the process of emmigratiing to Melbourne.

I wondered if there people on the south coast in the Uk who are in the process of

doing the same ?

FYI - Were are both 39 :) and in the Portsmouth area and would love to meet up

with people in a similar position before we go or when we arrive.

:cute:

Guest bishop

Hi,

We've been here 18 months now having moved to Langwarrin from sunny Pompey. PM us if you want / need anything or of we can help... or even if you fancy having a beer some time (perhaps as we watch Pompey's glorious return to the Premiership :wink:)

Hi,

We've been here 18 months now having moved to Langwarrin from sunny Pompey. PM us if you want / need anything or of we can help... or even if you fancy having a beer some time (perhaps as we watch Pompey's glorious return to the Premiership :wink:)

Cheers. We will take you up on that. We are coming over in December.

What is your story and what took you to Aus ?

PM if you prefer :biggrin:

Dave

Guest morty
Would love to hear from others from the South Uk and the stories of their migration to Aus (Melbourne of particular interest) past or present. :yellow_guy_smiling_

Hi

I am currently in Liverpool, but moving back to Farnborough, Hants at the end of July on route to Melbourne. I am awaiting confirmation of nurse registration and sponsorship visa, with a view to emigrating at the end of September. Im 31yrs old, single and going it alone, so would love to chat with other people. Im sure there are things i should have sorted but haven't. :unsure:

Would love to hear from you

Archived