Helper for the next few months

Guest AimeeLT

Guest AimeeLT

hello fellow poms

I am going to keepy a running diary of my journey through the next few months. Im leaving in three weeks so i will keep you updated about leaving friends and family, the shippers and then Oz itself. More than anything i am going to go in to as much detail about the schools there as i know thats everyones worst fear! hopefully ill be able to keep you all positive. If you need to ask questions ill be more than happy to answer. If youd like it to be more private then PM me and ill give you my email adress. Hope this will help all. This will probably help people over the age of 11 more than anyone as i am 16 and starting high school.

Hope this is reassuring.

Aimee :cute:

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya aimee,

what a great idea!! thanks! I dont know if it will keep me positive 'coz im totally against the idea of going to oz, but its a nice thought and i would much appreciatse it. Im quite a bit younger than you-im 11- but it will still help as im starting high schol soon,,

Thanks a lot,

Jodezz x ; )

Good luck AimeeLT.

I look forward to hearing your experiences. We have just accepted an offer on our house and would be hoping to leave the UK for Aus between August and December some time this year. I will turn 18 just before (in July), and hopefully starting Uni in February next year. I'd like to do a degree in IT and then teach IT at High School. I'm going back to Brissie. So I'd be keen to hear what high school is like. :cute: Good luck!!

Guest AimeeLT

Jazz im glad to hear itll help. Hopefully ill be able to change your mind as i think youll find youll love it over there!

luke. Id love to hear about Uni at australia so it'd be great if i could have your email! Thank you very much and i will be keep your updated!

cogsie im moving to new south wales, Sydney. Are you already in high school there? how is it going for you? let me know :)

thanks for the replies!

Aimee x

Guest Pommy girl 1998

its ok no prob! by the way my names Jodie and my nicknames Jodezz, my name isnt jazz,, ; )

Guest AimeeLT

haha sorry! i was in a bit of a fluster last night. If youd like i can give you my email and we can chat about things :) let me know :)

Guest Pommy girl 1998

sure!! yes please!! I wil send you my email address in a pm, do you go on msn aswell?? Thanks a lot ; )

• 3 months later...

heyaa,

im 12 and moving to Adelaide next year and would like to know in general what the schools are like. What part are you moving to?.

From Zoe :smile:

Archived