Direct home rentals

Guest carts1976

Guest carts1976

Hi

I am looking to rent for 12 months in the area's of Anna, Nelson, Salamander, Fingal Bay area of NSW. Does anyone know of a good direct house rental website other than real estate agents please? I am in the UK but want to have a look about before we arrive this year.

Thank you

Hi

I am looking to rent for 12 months in the area's of Anna, Nelson, Salamander, Fingal Bay area of NSW. Does anyone know of a good direct house rental website other than real estate agents please? I am in the UK but want to have a look about before we arrive this year.

Thank you

Pretty much everything goes via Real estate agents over here. www.realestate.com.au

is pretty much the bible for rentals if you are doing research.

Also, take everything with a pinch of salt that you see on the web. They can make a shack look good with a few photos.

Also, you wont get many (if any) real estate agents that will entertain the thought of renting to you until you are in the country. I have heard only a few people that have done it, and most turn ut to be disasters.

Guest carts1976

Thanks for the info, just having a look at different area's to get an idea. Hubby's company will put us up somewhere for a short period and then we will be out looking and the internet speeds things up and gives me an idea of the area's before we arrive. God no I would never rent without seeing the house first!!

Guest iwazawhingingpom

Look on the realestate.com.au site for holiday rentals fully furnished in area you want to move to..you can rent for 1-2 months if needed and if not in peak holiday time can haggle over prices!

This way you have all you need to manage untill furniture etc arrives and its more of a home from home than a hotel, also gives you chance to look around areas and rentals. Never rent without seeing.. asking for trouble also never heard of any legitimate real estate office that will do it!

Good luck : D

Archived