Moving back to UK in June 2010 & we have available space in our container

Guest cazanddaz

Guest cazanddaz

Hi all,

My wife and children are moving back to the UK on 10 June 2010 and we have arranged a 20 foot container to move all our household goods. We still have about 4 cubic metres of space left and rather than wasting it, we would like to know if there are any expats out there who would like to send any large items to the UK.

The cost of the transfer will depend on the type and size of the item(s) and we will need to thoroughly inspect all item(s) to ensure that this will not breach any customers or immigrations regulations & laws, as well as having to formally declare each item on our manifest. Shipping insurance is also available on request.

The item(s) need to be delivered to our home address in Heathmont VIC by Sun 6 June and this will be delivered to our address in Bromley, Kent (just outside of London). The ETA for the shipment to arrive at the destination port is 27 July and then it will take 1-2 weeks to clear customer & for delivery. You will need to be responsible for the delivery to Heathmont as well as the pickup from Bromley.

We reserve the right to accept or reject any item. This is a great opportunity to get some of your things home at a much cheaper rate than you can find anywhere else.

If you are interested, please send me your contact details via email before Fri 4 June or call or email me at dhung@transurban.com or 0408 149 748.

Kind regards,

Darren & Carmen

Archived