Need a Network in Cleveland

Guest mjg30aus

Guest mjg30aus

Hi there

Just wondering ifany families fancy meeting up in cleveland or the surrounding areas??

We are Myself Michael and my wife Marie

We have 2 children Joseph age 7 and Amber aged 3.

Would love to meet up with like minded families for a chat and a coffee sometime.

Speak soon

Guest wardy

wish we could not there yet hopefully before next years new school years starts.

Would love to meet up then.

Not sure if you go on any other forums like BE lots of Clevelanders on there who have meets.

Kaye :)

Guest smoggieswilltravel

Hi

Same again, not there till later in the summer, but I post on BE and a very nice lady in Cleveland has already invited me along so its worth post there. They have quite a good social group by the sounds of things and they get together as families as well as the men playing footy and the girls have 'Girly Nights ' out.

If you do a search on the BE site on 'Cleveland' then you should be able to find quite a few people. They're very friendly, give it ago. Never know might meet you later this summer, we're mostly lighlty going to be just down the road in Redland Bay.

Take care, happy socilasing.:cute:

Guest mjg30aus
Hi

Same again, not there till later in the summer, but I post on BE and a very nice lady in Cleveland has already invited me along so its worth post there. They have quite a good social group by the sounds of things and they get together as families as well as the men playing footy and the girls have 'Girly Nights ' out.

If you do a search on the BE site on 'Cleveland' then you should be able to find quite a few people. They're very friendly, give it ago. Never know might meet you later this summer, we're mostly lighlty going to be just down the road in Redland Bay.

Take care, happy socilasing.:cute:

Hi what is the address for this BE site??

Guest wardy

Hi

Here is the address

http://britishexpats.com

click on discussion forum, etc look up the meet up section.

Have to say though its not as good as here, eh Tim. :no: but they do want to start meeting people.

I know some forums dont like you to advertise others but there is a wide circle of peole who have the Cleveland meets on there and by the sounds of it they have a great time, coffee meets, pub nights and camping weekends.

Hope it helps

Kaye

Guest mjg30aus
Hi

Here is the address

http://britishexpats.com

click on discussion forum, etc look up the meet up section.

Have to say though its not as good as here, eh Tim. :no: but they do want to start meeting people.

I know some forums dont like you to advertise others but there is a wide circle of peole who have the Cleveland meets on there and by the sounds of it they have a great time, coffee meets, pub nights and camping weekends.

Hope it helps

Kaye

Thanks for this i will check it out

Archived