MEDICAL QUESTION ?

Guest garyh

can anyone tell me, does the doctor know where to post the med forms & x-rays off to, as i know they go to different places for different types of visa. we are applying for a 137 s.t.n.i, do all skilled visa applications go to the same place. i know i have read the various addresses before, but can't remember where.

thanks for any help,

gary

Guest adriang
can anyone tell me, does the doctor know where to post the med forms & x-rays off to, as i know they go to different places for different types of visa. we are applying for a 137 s.t.n.i, do all skilled visa applications go to the same place. i know i have read the various addresses before, but can't remember where.

thanks for any help,

gary

I was given my results in a sealed envolope so that I could post them to the appropriate processing center. I'm sending them on Monday.

thanks for any help,

gary

I was given my results in a sealed envolope so that I could post them to the appropriate processing center. I'm sending them on Monday.

Hang on - you have a right, by law, to read and approve any medical report produced about you. You did get to read it, right?

Choobs

Guest majortom

thanks for any help,

gary

Hang on - you have a right, by law, to read and approve any medical report produced about you. You did get to read it, right?

What ever you don't open the sealed reports...........if you do you can kiss goodbye to them...DIMIA will not accept them

Guest Alison1967

Gary & Adriang

Read your posts

Correct me if i am wrong but it was my understanding that only New Zealand accept medicals from applicants. All medical information goes to sydney LCU unless specified otherwise and this information is signed across the seals by the panel doctor and unless sent by them is not valid.

This of course is from UK are you from the UK.

Alison

Guest majortom

your quite right Alison...........only the panel doctor is allowed to send them directly to LCU......anyone else and the meds are void

Guest majortom

What visa classes does the LCU process health results for?

The LCU processes health examination results for applicants in the followng visa classes only:

Subclass 119 - Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme

Subclass 120 - Labour Agreement

Subclass 121 - Employer Nomination

Subclass 124 - Distinguished Talent

Subclass 132 - Business Talent

Subclass 134 - Skill Matching

Subclass 135 - State/Territory-nominated Independent

Subclass 136 - Skilled - Independent

Subclass 137 - Skilled - State/Territory-nominated Independent

Subclass 138 - Skilled - Australian-sponsored

Subclass 139 - Skilled - Designated Area-sponsored

Subclass 151 - Former Resident

Subclass 160 - Business Owner (Provisional)

Subclass 162 - Investor (Provisional)

Subclass 163 - State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional)

Subclass 164 - State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional)

Subclass 165 - State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional)

Subclass 202 - Global Special Humanitarian

Subclass 405 - Investor Retirement

Subclass 416 - Special Program

Subclass 420 - Entertainment

Subclass 457 - Business (Long Stay)

Subclass 470 - Professional Development

Subclass 471 - Trade Skills Training Visa

Subclass 495 - Skilled - Independent Regional (Provisional)

Subclass 679 - Sponsored Family Visitor

The LCU also processes health results for;

non-migrating family member of the applicants for the Skilled – Student visas (ie. Onshore visa classes 880, 881 and 882)

Students AL2-4 eVisa Trial (People’s Republic of China Agents ONLY)

eHealth 2 medical results (Medicals conducted electronically, without requiring paper forms, by some clinics in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Germany – this currently covers student, working holiday maker and business (temporary) visas only).

Where should the medicals for these visa classes be sent?

Applicants in the visa classes to which LCU clearance applies should ensure that their Panel doctor and radiologist forwards all medical reports, x-ray films and forms to the LCU at the following address:

If delivered by a courier:

Local Clearance Unit

DIMIA

Level 3

The Gateway Building

26 Lee Street

Sydney NSW 2000 Australia

If mailed:

Local Clearance Unit

GPO Box 9984

Sydney NSW 2001 Australia

Courier services may be used by applicants at their own expense. Panel doctors are not to return medicals to applicants, but must forward them direct to the LCU. The LCU will not accept medicals direct from applicants, and these will be returned unopened.

Guest Alison1967

adriang

I would take your documents back to the panel doctor and insist he sends them. Fingers crossed for you.

Best of Luck

Alison

Guest Alison1967
Thanks everyone for all the help.

Gary

Its usually sydney LCU your results get sent to unless otherwise stated by the CO when assigned to you

Best of luck

Alison

Archived