Do you think Counsellor (nec) will be on New SOL ?

rebejes3

Hi

Any idea, will counsellor (nec) be on New SOL, i have applied for SS with WA for the same OH on Dec'09 and its been 6 months of waiting, but before the outcome of SS this suspension came into effect! :wideeyed:

I didn't apply for visa yet, my agent told once i get the SS can move for visa lodging.

Now saying a prayer my OH should be on new SOL. any idea will be on New SOL, fingers crossed! :goofy:

Any one feel free to share your opinion....:yes:

Becky

Guest VickyMel

Hi Becky

Sorry - no idea what will be on the list.

However I think after all the changes the current set of migrants are becoming seriously screwed in the head :wacko: and we will need a load of councellors when we get to Oz. That is of course if we can get through the medical with some remblence of sanity remaining.

:wink:

VickyMel

hi Vickymel

Thanks for your reply! exactly all these changes make people screwed in their head, and every one is hoping for some positive outcome!

Because i am wondering if my OH will not be on the new SOL, what will the use of SS from WA? :dull:

I have no idea whether i can proceed for visa lodging and my agent keep his mouth sealed which makes me sick :swoon:

Just saying a Prayer! :yes:

Guest VickyMel

I think? (but not sure) that you can still apply for a skilled visa if your OH occupation is not on the SOL list. It sounded as if the states could include occupations that they need even if they are not on the SOL list. But I can't remember (so long ago now) did you get 50/60 points from the SOL list - if so maybe even if the occupation is on a SS list if you can'tget sufficient points now it may not help anyway?

But all of the above is from my dodgy memory of the subject area given it is a while since I thought about it.

Could your OH classify himself under social work? I know there is an agent who comes on the jobs forum looking for social workers every now and then - you might be able to get an employer to sponsor?

Good luck

VickyMel

Hi Vickymel

Of Course, and thanks for your detailed reply. Very much its under social work and counselling :cool: Then i will look on Jobs forum!:yes: Possible kindly share the link too...

You just made me glad by sharing your opinion, that i can apply for visa if its on SMP under 475. It sounds great!

Lets wait and see.

Thanks for your hearty wishes! :happy_face_sticking

Becky

Guest VickyMel

Here is the link to the jobs forum

Jobs & Careers - PomsInOz Forum

we also discussed optons re social work on the VIC SS thread

might be work searching on there for the section

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/65713-vic-state-sponsered-update.html

Plus if you do a search of the PiO site I think other options have been discuussed previously.

Goodluck

Archived