Novelty periods

Guest LongwayDown

Guest LongwayDown

Why cant you accept i dont like Karratha. Did i say anything bad about Sydney or Melbourne, both great places??? Its not my fault if someone cant afford anything else and is stuck out there is it??

Ive nothing personal against siamsusie but she does reiterate all the time. If shes stuck there its hardly my fault is it?? She was tempted there by money not me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
Why cant you accept i dont like Karratha. Did i say anything bad about Sydney or Melbourne, both great places??? Its not my fault if someone cant afford anything else and is stuck out there is it??

Ive nothing personal against siamsusie but she does reiterate all the time. If shes stuck there its hardly my fault is it?? She was tempted there by money not me.

LongwayDown.... I really dont understand what has brought this about. We have just sold our family home in Karratha where I am at this very minute, and moving back to our home in Tasmania. I am hardly stuck here! I really cant comprehend what you are saying about "being tempted by the money" and of course your statement "greedy girl".

You obviously have an axe to grind which is your problem alone! Yes I will reiterate! my husband is a tradie who has worked for his money and invested wisely and fair play to him!:laugh: You are becoming very personal in your attack and I may I suggest you leave this subject alone.

Susie

Guest proud2beaussie

Longwaydown,

Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules about respecting other peoples views and the right to express their opinion without being made the subject of personal remarks.

Nobody is asking you to agree with the comments from other people,it is fair enough that some people

like or dislike Australia and nobody denies you the right to express your opinion,however personalising

posts and targetting individual members whom you have a disagreement with is not acceptable.

Guest proud2beaussie

Unfortunately it appears that some people have no interest in having a sensible discussion and would prefer to continue to make personal remarks about other members so there is little point in continuing this discussion.

If others wish to carry on discussing this subject in a polite,non personal manner then they are more than welcome to start a new thread but this one is closed.

Archived