hi Joe,11 any body movin/liv in NAMBOUR

Guest yvonne & paul

Guest yvonne & paul

Im movin to nambour with my family in a couple of months, im not sure bout movin but wt people hav told me its a never ending holiday. might sound a bit weird but my family aint eva been 2 Oz LOL,i cum from portchester and am in yr 6 so if anybody has any info bout skools or anyfin can u tell me.

cya Joe plz write back. is it easy 2 settle in the skoolz?

Guest carolinejane

Hi Joe

We have been there twice. You will be fine. Schools are alot bigger but kids alot nicer. Very friendly. My son is 10 in year 5 and will be moving about 10 minutes away from you mountain creek area. We are hoping to arrive in august

Hi Joe,

Don't know about the area you're going to, but my daughter Alex (12) and son Tom (7) have really settled in well at school. Alex has just started High School in UK in September then we moved to WA in January. She was still in year 7 but this is last year of Primary School here. She's actually said this has been ok as she's been able to establish herself and make friends. Alex says you probably won't be the new kid for very long, there's always migrants starting school (the latest boy in her class comes from Chile), they've not been teased about being a POM in a horrible way at all and everyone has tried to make them feel welcome. They both miss their best friends but are making new ones.

Good luck with your move

Ali

Archived