TRA or Visa first

Guest john

Hi I was wondereing if its best to get the visa first then the TRA or do you send them both at the same time? Can you help with the 47sp visa,am getting married in april and everytime i read the visa info i change my mind on whether i need to put all my brothers on the form,where it says siblings. :oops: cant understand why they would want this .plus do i have to show all the same stuff as a de facto? like letters joint accounts and the like?

john

Hi I was wondereing if its best to get the visa first then the TRA or do you send them both at the same time? Can you help with the 47sp visa,am getting married in april and everytime i read the visa info i change my mind on whether i need to put all my brothers on the form,where it says siblings. :oops: cant understand why they would want this .plus do i have to show all the same stuff as a de facto? like letters joint accounts and the like?

john

Hi John,

The skills assessment (TRA) result needs to be included with your visa application, so I'm afraid you'll have to do that first.

Cheers

Choobs

Archived