New Brissy Baysider

Guest Kelly Clan

Guest Kelly Clan

Hello,

i'm very new to Brisbane (but not Australia). Our family moved to Redland Bay at the end of last week.

We would really like to meet some new people and start to 'fit in'. We have a 12 yr old daughter who is desperate to make some friends.

If anyone would like to meet up for a coffee & cake sometime, that would be great.

Cheers,

Jackie:cute:

Guest r17ych

Hi Jackie,

We moved to bayside in December 2009 and since then I have met lots of lovely friends but there is always room for more. I was lucky to meet some very special people on here before we moved, without whom I would have been very lost and lonely and I will be eternally grateful to them. If you private message me I will arrange for you and your daughter to meet my lovely friends. I have one friend with a daughter around the same age as yours who is struggling to replace her special friend back home as she is very shy. We all have children ranging from toddler to teenager. I have a daughter who is 15 and goes to Ormiston College, what school is your daughter going to. Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting soon.

Take care,

Raych xxx

p.s. Rudi will be along shortly! x

Guest Kelly Clan

Hi Raych

Thanks for your reply. I have already arranged to meet up with Rudi this coming week for a coffee:smile:

I'll send you a PM now

Hopefully see you soon.

Jackie x

Guest r17ych

Hi Jackie,

Have you got any of my PM, I can't find them and its been that long since I was on here I'm not sure you can see the ones you post yourself?

Hope you did, if not I will try and send them again.

Love,

Raych xxx

Hi Jackie,

Have you got any of my PM, I can't find them and its been that long since I was on here I'm not sure you can see the ones you post yourself?

Hope you did, if not I will try and send them again.

Love,

Raych xxx

Raych

Why don't you join Jackie and I for coffee next week?

Love

Rudi

x

Guest r17ych

That would be nice, I was trying to arrange for a friend of mine who has a daughter of the same age to come along also through PM in case any numbers were exchanged but I can't find the ones I have sent her?

Love,

Raych xxx

Guest Kelly Clan

the more the merrier for coffee on Wednesday:smile:

Having a few problems with my laptop...not sure what is going on with it but it's making me mad!!:arghh:

Guest emilyredlands

thats good when i saw u moved to bayside i had a rand emotion lol lived here my whole life no meaning to sound what ever it is i will sound like n not sure what its like over where u used to live but personally i don't think i'd send her to capalaba, cleveland, vicky point high or wello i haven't been to those school but just what i've heard unless shes got some mad as friends that go there n will support her otherwise private school it up :) btw i'm 19 lol but mums a school teacher so thats what skools shes said she not sending my bros 2 but again if shes made some mad as friends here and they are stubborn in their ways n will support her n vise versa she'll be set :D

thats good when i saw u moved to bayside i had a rand emotion lol lived here my whole life no meaning to sound what ever it is i will sound like n not sure what its like over where u used to live but personally i don't think i'd send her to capalaba, cleveland, vicky point high or wello i haven't been to those school but just what i've heard unless shes got some mad as friends that go there n will support her otherwise private school it up :) btw i'm 19 lol but mums a school teacher so thats what skools shes said she not sending my bros 2 but again if shes made some mad as friends here and they are stubborn in their ways n will support her n vise versa she'll be set :D

And again in English please??!:chatterbox:

Guest r17ych

How funny Rudi I was going to ask for translation also :laugh:. Once I saw emilyredlands was a teenager it all made sense :confused: well sort of! Hey Britt come and translate please!

Love,

Raych xxx

Guest Kelly Clan

Thanks Emily. We did eventually go for a private school and my daughter is now very happy :)

Archived