NAB or West Pac

legoman

Guest The Pom Queen

Personally, our clients seem happier when they choose NAB, I think it is because they have no monthly fees and when they arrive the cards are waiting along with a dedicated bank manager.

This is what NAB say:

the NAB Classic Banking account, which is full service account there are:

• No monthly account keeping fees and no overdrawn fees.
  • ATM access in eight different languages.
  • Access to over 3,100 NAB ATMs and rediATMs Australia-wide without paying additional ATM fees.
  • Access to funds via EFTPOS e.g. withdrawing funds at the supermarket is free of charge.
  • NAB Visa Debit card included at no extra cost, which means they can use their own money online, over the phone and overseas wherever Visa is accepted.
  • Access to phone, internet, mobile and SMS banking.
  • No minimum balance or opening balance required.
  • Customers are not required to use NAB FX facilities.
  • In addition to making deposits at a NAB branch, customers can also make deposits free of charge at the post office.

To apply visit www.nab.com.au/movingtoaustralia

I have had a few clients use Westpac, although you don't get the personal red carpet treatment that NAB provides and your cards aren't waiting for you so you have to wait for 5 working days, they are still one of the Big 4 banks.

You will find that the number of customers both banks have you will always find someone who isn't happy for one reason or another and to be honest I think I have heard something negative about every bank out there in fact one of them lost a couple of hundred thousand dollars from one of my clients accounts and no it's none who are mentioned above.

Guest Nat Davison

I agree - Moneycorp has a lot of clients who use NAB and the feedback we get is always very positive.

Personally, I have an acount with them too!

Archived