Guest thepriceclan

Hi,

We have booked 3 weeks holiday accommodation in a 4 bedroom house with a pool. As we are going to Perth we have booked ours through www.pomsinperth.com.

Not sure about Brisbane but I am sure someone will know.

Sarah.

Guest wackyjacky

hi priceclan

question for you lot! where in perth are you going?cos we are going there too waiting to exchange on hoouse before booking flights hopefully end june july so not too long ! i have looked on poms in perth torent for a few weeks too as we need furnished as not taking furniture all pass sell by date! including myself!! how hard or easy was it to book accomadtion and wot did they need ? we are staying with a friend when we first get there for few days could we book when we got there? when are you lot off then isnt it exciting and scary ! do you have up and down days like me ? just know we have to give it a go not many people are as lucky as us lot so its worth a try. cheers bye bye :v_SPIN::wideeyed:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thepriceclan

Hi Wackyjacky,

We are staying in Joondalup when we get there for 3 weeks. Not sure where we will end up as want to have a good look around but think it will be definitely northern suburbs. When we booked it we had to pay half up front and the other half when we leave the uk. The guy is even picking us up from the airport!

We have the flights booked for the 1st October so still a little while away. Not sure about you booking accommodation with them when you get there as I know when we booked ours they are booked up months in advance.

Furnished rentals are not as common and will set you back a lot each month. If you are staying with a friend can't you find yourself an unfurnished rental and buy new stuff when you get there?

There is a large Ikea and other furniture retailers in an area called Osborne Park.

Sorry I never got back to you till now as I have just found the reply.

Take a look at www.realestate.com.au

Sarah.

Hi, we fly to Brisbane on the 6th November, and have booked 12 weeks accomadation through Brisbane Bound. You have to pay a weeks rental up front for a deposit to hold the property. Hope this helps.

:)

Guest wackyjacky

Hi priceclan , have thought of that but you know wot us women are like, i might get a sofa for rental place and then decide it dont fit in house we eventually buy!!! We hopefully only want to rent about 3 months as we intend to look for suburb we like , get kids in school and buy immediately. dont want to change kids school once they are settled which is main priority. i will try on site you mentioned for furnished rental and if no joy it will have to be the beach!!! god this is so hard knowing wot todo first and wot order to do it in if i think too hard me brain bursts:arghh:. we too like the north ocean reef sounds great and lluka, kinross, we went on moveto perth.com and you can get details of all suburbs schools etc really need to be there dont qwe to see it all for our selves!! Not long now though. did you book with realestate.com? we go 12th july so havent liot of time left oohh sooo confused gonna stop now and get kids from school. Speak soon perth pal xx:v_SPIN:

Archived