*URGENT!!!!!!!LIVE-IN AU PAIR/NANNY NEEDED FOR OZ FAMILY (Blackburn, Melbourne)

Guest KHARVEY

Guest KHARVEY

:chatterbox:URGENT..........I am a professional single mother looking for an au pair to arrive in Melbourne, Australia on or about 3 April 2010!!! My beautiful little family is made up of three of us, which is my 4 year old daughter (turns 5 in July 2010) and my son who is 8 years old (turning 9 in May 2010) and myself. We have previously had one au pair from Germany and our current au pair is from Denmark. Both girls have quickly become part of our family when they have come to live with us. Our current au pair finishes with us on 17 April 2010 so I would like our new au pair to arrive two weeks prior to that so she can show you the routine and you can get to know the children and build your confidence driving on Australian roads!!!:yes:

You will have no accommodation or food costs at all - I will pay all of that!!!

In a 'normal' week you will be with the children for about 40-50 hours as my little girl goes to kindergarten two days during each week, which gives you 2 days (during school hours) to do as you please. You are free to party or explore on weekends as it is not often that I need help on the weekends with the kids. I do expect some light house hold duties to be done, which includes vacuuming and mopping of house once per week, keeping the kids clothes and bed linen washed and put away and keeping the children's bedrooms clean and tidy. I will pay you up to $200 per week (cash) in pocket money and if I do need go out in the evenings for dinners/parties etc, I will pay you an extra $50 each time this occurs (approximately once per month). As you live with us and become part of our family, I want you to feel comfortable in our home as we do.

If you think that our family sounds like a family that you would love to share 6 months of your life living with an Aussie family in Melbourne, Australia, I look forward to hearing from you! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED [ONLY FEMALES NEED APPLY AS NO MALES WILL BE CONSIDERED] PM me for details

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest31881

The original post was 25/03/2010 it is over 15 months old, I would imagine by now they have solved their problem.

• 1 year later...
Guest jeananne

have u found a live in nanny

im moving 3 melbourne in a few weeks

i would love to get a live in nanny job

i have 8 years experience of working with children in creche/drop in centre/babysitting etc

Archived