Mechanics in Perth

Guest laura_barrett

Guest laura_barrett

Hi my boyfriend is a Motor Mechanic & were looking to settle in Perth perhaps Rockingham area??

Anyone no if theres much of this work in the area?

Thanks

Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my husband is a car mechanic 2 and we are looking to move to the same area , from what we have heard there is a high demand for car mechanics .and the pay is supposed to be quite good 2 .

how far have you got wit ur application ?

em&ross

Guest clayton gang
Hi my boyfriend is a Motor Mechanic & were looking to settle in Perth perhaps Rockingham area??

Anyone no if theres much of this work in the area?

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura

My cousin lives in Perth and as you know my o/h is a mechainic. Apparently you will have no problems getting work.

He sent me the local paper a few months ago and it had hundreds of jobs for mechanics in it. Sorry don't worry.

Laura did you get the paper work?

Jenny:jiggy:

• 1 month later...
Guest joksand

Hi

Looks like there's a few of us thinking the same thing...

My hubbie's a Mechanic too and we're off to Perth (maybe Rockingham area) as soon as we can sell the house and sort all the other stuff out.

It seems that there are loads of jobs in this trade - not all very well paid, but certainly no worse than it is here. We've been looking at SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site AllJobs.com.au - Search for Jobs in Australia and in thewest.com.au

Good luck with everything!

Jo

Guest laura_barrett

Yeah I got it thanks weve sent of for the tra a week ago so just waiting for a reply!! Fingers crossed! :jiggy:

Archived