Redcliffe meet up,Thank you:)

Guest scampie

We really enjoyed oureselves, was surprised that everyone seemed to know each other. I t was nice to meet others who have settled and doing ok, made us feel more hopefull . Trish and Ali did a really good job thankyou and the choclates were really nice. We would like to see any of you again. val

Guest guest30038
We really enjoyed oureselves, was surprised that everyone seemed to know each other. I t was nice to meet others who have settled and doing ok, made us feel more hopefull . Trish and Ali did a really good job thankyou and the choclates were really nice. We would like to see any of you again. val

Hi chook,

Lovely talking to you both on Sunday. I'm home most of the time except for school runs so anytime you're up for a coffee, you can pm me. I'm planning an evening barbie soon, for anyone (local) interested, but I haven't got Bridget's shifts yet.

kev

Hi chook,

Lovely talking to you both on Sunday. I'm home most of the time except for school runs so anytime you're up for a coffee, you can pm me. I'm planning an evening barbie soon, for anyone (local) interested, but I haven't got Bridget's shifts yet.

kev

I, owt to do with food and I'll be there ha ha:) Cool.

Thanks Kev:)

Brig x

Guest bakedalaska

Hi

Just wana ask what its like in Redcliffe??

We moved out 2 months ago to Noosa, sunshine coast & am finding it a bit on the boring side!!!!

Need a bit more life!!

We are wondering on whether to move closer to Brisbane?

We are both chefs, hubbbie working at the mo at local restaurant.

How far are you from things ie beach, city, cinema, mountains????

Would you recommend it??

Thanks

Caroline

Guest guest30038
Hi

We moved out 2 months ago to Noosa, sunshine coast & am finding it a bit on the boring side!!!!

Need a bit more life!!

Would you recommend it??

Thanks

Caroline

Yes, but I'd also give my right arm to be able to live in Noosa.

kev

Guest bakedalaska

thanks Kev!!

Isn't that strange?? Oh well, maybe I'm just looking for too much eh!!

We'll see

Thanks

Caroline

Guest guest30038
thanks Kev!!

Isn't that strange?? Oh well, maybe I'm just looking for too much eh!!

We'll see

Thanks

Caroline

Dunno chook. What is it that makes you think noosa is too quiet? what is it that you are looking for that you think Noosa hasn't got? I love the National park..........walking up to Alexandria beach and seeing all those skinny dippers :biggrin:

kev

Guest bakedalaska

Skinny dippers???? have missed that one!!! thats something to do at the weekend then!!!!

Look, Noosa is a beautiful place ok, but I feel its more for a vacation, not for living.

Its early days but I just have this gut feeling.

So any advice on different areas would be great!

Hi

Need a bit more life!!

Would you recommend it??

Thanks

Caroline

Hello there,

weve been here 2 months too this Fri. We were staying Clontarf near Redcliffe, and to be honest, when weve got enough money that's where I would like to move too or pretty close.

It's not a huge place but there is plenty to do. Enough shops Kippa ring, north lakes are very close.

But hey if ya get the chance and want to be in the Redcliffe area, I would say go for it.

But I havn't been as far as you live so I don't know what it's like where you live:)

We now are renting in Chermside. Still prefer Redcliffe tho:)

Cheers Brig :wubclub:

Guest bakedalaska

Thanks for that Brig

Think we need to try the Brissy area before heading for another state. On our rekkie trip last year we travelled frazer island to Qld/Nsw border, returning to Noosa twice!! Its picture postcard stuff here & most would prob think me mad to wana go elsewhere!!

We didn't get the chance to go to Brisbane properly, just drove through the city, so, I think Redcliffe & Brissy areas are a def must to look at.

Thanks!

Caroline

Archived