The BIG cover up. Will you be fooled?

kernow43

Guest chris955

I must admit I don't get angry about these things, the Queensland Government is way past it's armpits in debt but Bligh just keeps on spending and now she is going to sell off our assets to pay it off. NSW is in the same position and the State governments don't seem to know how to correct it. No point getting angry though. :wink:

I must admit I don't get angry about these things, the Queensland Government is way past it's armpits in debt but Bligh just keeps on spending and now she is going to sell off our assets to pay it off. NSW is in the same position and the State governments don't seem to know how to correct it. No point getting angry though. :wink:

I know Chris, and the common denominator in it all is The Bloody Labor Party!:arghh:

You are certainly not the only one to notice this, it can make people feel better I suppose to hear bad news about where they left and at the same time ignore similar news from where they are now. I'm not saying that is the case here but a general observation.

Sorry Chris I am not ignoring the bad news from Oz, if you want to put up a thread on it I will certainly comment.as I am doing now.

Guest chris955

No problem mate.

I do agree that the Labour Party has this amazing ability to spend and spend and then when it has spent everything spend some more.

Archived