Wantirna

maslyn

Guest The Pom Queen
I really love it here! It is so close to everything. Best move we have ever made.

Hi Sarah

I wondered where you had gone. How long have you been in Wantirna?

Kate

Wantirna is great, Wantirna Sth even better freeway/Eastlink closeby to both, 20 mins to Frankston beach, easy drive to city on Eastlink (get a tag from www.breeze.com.au) or get the train at Heathmont if you need to, Eastland Shoppping Complex nearby and Knox Westfield down the road. Schools okay, some better than others, the Knox School is lovely if you wanted to pay. There's only one problem - you have to put up with me as your neighbour in the next suburb:arghh: LOL

Olly

Guest The Pom Queen
. There's only one problem - you have to put up with me as your neighbour in the next suburb:arghh: LOL

Olly

Oh dear OP maybe choose a different suburb, maybe across the bay:tongue: Only joking Olly love you really:wubclub:

Oh dear OP maybe choose a different suburb, maybe across the bay:tongue: Only joking Olly love you really:wubclub:

LOL, and as I look at my window it looks as if it is about the rain in Heathmont and Wantirna, oh please let it be true........

Hi Sarah

I wondered where you had gone. How long have you been in Wantirna?

Kate

Hi Kate, been here a year now - Love it! Felt a bit like being in the sticks in Narre Warren after we moved here! Its so easy for everything!

Nice to hear from you :biggrin:

Archived