Any idea about Renown Park, SA

dan77

Does anybody here have any idea about Renown Park, i mean how is it as a place to live for a family, schools in the area, distance from the city, transportation etc.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Guest genorm
Does anybody here have any idea about Renown Park, i mean how is it as a place to live for a family, schools in the area, distance from the city, transportation etc.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

It's one of those "nearly" suburbs isn't it? It's "nearly" in North Adelaide, but it's not.

Unfortunately, it's on the edge of a depressed region of Adelaide, although having said that, it will be cheap to buy property, and handy for the city.

Perhaps it's on the "wrong" side of Port Road to ever be considered anything else but a Northern suburb.

There has to be a reason that you asked this question - is it to do with possible employment?

Cheers

Guest red back

Yes head South off Grand Junction or keep going West along Days Road. I think I sent you a message,I would certainly consider living some where other than Renown Park...

Having said that, some people love the thought of sharing things with neighbours and having an open house. Then again most have locks on the door, and that certainly does help..

Hi,

I haven't received any message. can u please re-send it.

Thanks

Yes head South off Grand Junction or keep going West along Days Road. I think I sent you a message,I would certainly consider living some where other than Renown Park...

Having said that, some people love the thought of sharing things with neighbours and having an open house. Then again most have locks on the door, and that certainly does help..

Archived