AFP National Police Check

Hi guys,

Could you please let me know beside "National Police Check form (downloaded from AFP website), $43 money order, certified photocopy of my passport", what other documents I should send to AFP to their Canberra office, as I am intended to apply for 886 visa.

Please help me. I am planning to send all documents tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

Guest siamsusie
Hi guys,

Could you please let me know beside "National Police Check form, $43 money order, certified photocopy of my passport", what other documents I should send to AFP tp their Canberra city, as I am intended to apply for 886 visa.

Please help me. I am planning to send all documents tomorrow.

Thanks in advanec

Thats all I sent:wubclub: and it was fine Susie

Hi Susie,

Thanks a lott for reply. So you didn't send "DIAC form 1101" which is also similer as NPC. I'm guessing form 1101 is the older version. No need to send them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

And also how many days it took to get the "Completion of Police Check"?

Guest siamsusie
Hi Susie,

Thanks a lott for reply. So you didn't send "DIAC form 1101" which is also similer as NPC. I'm guessing form 1101 is the older version. No need to send them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

And also how many days it took to get the "Completion of Police Check"?

Hi there Mystic, if my memory is ok, it gave me a code to put on the form i.e. Immigration code for a spouse visa so I just inserted that in the box... it took about 7 days I think, dependant where you are and postal services (this was in Australia)... the form, the cheque and copies of your passport.. best wishes Susie:wubclub:

Archived