Change the agent

TILAK RAJ

I submitted (OFFSHORE) 176 Family Sponsor July 2008. My job category is GENERAL MANAGER.

I am always reading all the great comments but really have nothing to write as i am in category 6. With Feb 8 changes i was wondering is it going to help us people.

My agent is use less i hate to say he does not care.

My question is should i be looking to take my case to new agent do i have more options any way out my life is on kind of hold waiting for this P R.

IS IT worth spending more money for new agent or just wait and hope for best.

Please help me what to do. I am open to suggestions and any assistance.

Thanks

My question is should i be looking to take my case to new agent do i have more options any way out my life is on kind of hold waiting for this P R.

Why in the first place you want to change your Agent ? Please specify as to why ur agent is useless (Does Not Care)... And a new agent if MARA registered will give you the same advice as this one.

Guest Gollywobbler
I submitted (OFFSHORE) 176 Family Sponsor July 2008. My job category is GENERAL MANAGER.

I am always reading all the great comments but really have nothing to write as i am in category 6. With Feb 8 changes i was wondering is it going to help us people.

Please help me what to do. I am open to suggestions and any assistance.

Thanks

Hi TR

I don't think that changing your agent will do any good. What could a new agent do for you?

Until Cat 6 or whatever it now is starts to move, the only improvement I can think of would be State sponsorship somewhere if any of the States are sponsoring General Managers:

State & Territory Migration Sites - australia.gov.au

Would State sponsorship be possible somewhere?

Cheers

Gill

Archived