RSMS visa

mandjay

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi there

Do you mean that a family member has a business and is offering you employer sponsorhip on an RSMS visa?

If this is what you do mean,the last case that I know of on here where this scenario happened resulted in a visa grant within about four months. The migrant already had a positive skills assessment and had applied for a GSM visa.

Cheers

Gill

Sorry for the confusion. Passed the assessment, but needed extra points, so an aunt in melbourne has sponsored us and completed the necessary form, but I thought that we can only move to a regional area. Could we apply for a state sponsorship and would this be quicker?

Guest Gollywobbler
Sorry for the confusion. Passed the assessment, but needed extra points, so an aunt in melbourne has sponsored us and completed the necessary form, but I thought that we can only move to a regional area. Could we apply for a state sponsorship and would this be quicker?

Hi again

An aunt cannot be a sponsor for an employer-sponsored RSMS visa unless the aunt runs a business that is based in Regional Oz and the plan is that the business will hire you or OH, depending on which one has the skills?

I don't know whether you could apply for State sponsorship. I don't know what your main applicant's occupation is?

State & Territory Migration Sites - australia.gov.au

The fast, reliable link to all the State and Territory Immi websites is above.

Examine the possibilities, I would suggest?

Cheers

Gill

Archived