Medical and a broken leg

Guest jordan

Guest jordan

Hi just wondered if any one could help me answer a question. My husband broke his leg about 8 years ago and they had to pin it as the brake was so bad. He has never had no problems with his leg and the pin is still there. Will this cause a problem with a visa application when picked up on his medical.

Also lost some of his certificate for his job, will this cause problems.

many thanks stacey :):):):):)

You should be fine with the medical, our youngest fell out of bed and broke her collarbone just before we had ours done. They just did her medical checks and made a note of it on the forms.

I don't know about lost certificates but I think that you will have to provide proof that you have passed the requirements either with the certificates or with statutory declarations from employers etc to confirm that they know that you have passed them or have had sight of them in the past. We haven't had to go down that road so I would get some professional advice before handing the forms in.

Good luck.

Nicky

Guest jordan

Thank you for your reply. Certificates been lying around for years collecting dust, now when we need them cant find them.Problally turn up when its all over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived