sponsorship help

sharonsdream

Hi

MY HUSBAND IS A GENERAL PLUMBER AND WILL BE TAKING HIS PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT IN JUNE, SO AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE STILL AT THE BEGINGING OF OUR APPLICATION. wE ARE NOW VERY CONFUSED SINCE YESTERDAY WHEN THEY ANNOUCED THE CHANGES TO THE VISAS, wE MAY NEED TO LOOK INTO EMPOLYER SPONSORSHIP OR STATE SPONSORSHIP BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER SO ANY ADVICE OR HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY RECIEVED

THANKS

SHARON X

Guest becky1973

Hi Sharon

My OH is a Mechanical Engineer/Tool Maker and we where looking at Employer sponsorship, Like you we dont know where we stand since yesterday, I have contacted the Employment agent and we are waiting for a reply!! I will let you know when i get a reply !

GOOD LUCK

if you can help it do not go the employer sponsorship route as this is only a 2 year visa and you can be sacked at any time and have to leave the country within 1 month. state sponsor ship is the route to go, you will be awarded a 176 visa which is a permanent visa, so look for a state that is least popular( south australia) and you will have a better chance of getting in

Archived