Meds done!

daniel

Had meds done in Bath yesterday and it was fine. Doc was absolutely lovely. :notworthy:

Hubbys BP behaved itself for once 130/80, big phew there! Doc picked up heart murmur in me but said nothing to worry about, very common. No embarrassment or undignified moments, didn't even need to take top off. Height, weight (no BMI, another big phew!) eyes, ears, throat, glands and blood test. That was about it. :huh:

Hardest part was getting 6 year old to pee in a cup, took 2 hours, lots of drink and 2 trips to the local park, also cost a fortune in bribes. :wacko:

Just hope bloods and Xrays are OK. :eek:

Emma x

Guest dunnarunna

hi emma when are your results back we had our meds done monday, also had fab doctor, our results for blood & xrays should be back thursday, so we`ll have our fingers crossed with you. you were lucky i did have to strip to my undercrackers:embarrassed: but only for a couple of mins, also had fun with the sample bottles,:eek: all i can say is easy enough for the men!!!

donna

Had meds done in Bath yesterday and it was fine. Doc was absolutely lovely. :notworthy:

Hubbys BP behaved itself for once 130/80, big phew there! Doc picked up heart murmur in me but said nothing to worry about, very common. No embarrassment or undignified moments, didn't even need to take top off. Height, weight (no BMI, another big phew!) eyes, ears, throat, glands and blood test. That was about it. :huh:

Hardest part was getting 6 year old to pee in a cup, took 2 hours, lots of drink and 2 trips to the local park, also cost a fortune in bribes. :wacko:

Just hope bloods and Xrays are OK. :eek:

Emma x

Had ours done in Bath at The Pulteney Practice if its the same one the Doc will email you the results in about a week

Cheers

Oops! Me being ditzy and so involved in all the excitement yesterday I forgot to ask for them to send it by courier. Really don't want to rely on Royal Mail, may have to email Chris, it shouldn't be too late. :confused:

Thanks for reminding me. :notworthy:

Emma x

Guest Diane Paul and the kids
As i said it only took a week for the results plus he will give you the tracking number.

I believe it only takes a couple of days to get out to OZ.

Hi our meds left the uk last wednesday afternoon,and were in oz saturday afternoon,they were then delivered to DIMIA in chippendale,which is a suburb of sydney on monday morning.

In the email from Chris it said that to send it by courier would be an extra £60ish. That wasn't added on at the end and we weren't asked so I assume it will be sent by Royal Mail as it said in the email. Still shouldn't take too long, just can't track it which makes it a bit worrying.

I have no idea really, may just sit back and see what happens.

Emma x

Archived